Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

second installment in the "i gotsa question" series.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Nov 22, 2003.

1. what if every US citizen were in the US at once...

cuz think about how many people that are us citizen are not here.

2. uhhhh i highly doubt that there are that many us citizens out of the country at a single time to be able to notice if they were all back here.

3. well if we start diggin people up...norm is that were your mind is with this one?

4. id be there...

id probably be a pretty cool day. id party.

5. hmmm...good angle adam..so are you thinking of tying a massive plume into this norm? :)

6. imagine if all the illegal aliens went home ????..california might float ,lol.:D

7. all the unemployed americians ??? lol,.........nahhhhhhh :D

8. thousands of soldiers, thousands of business people, vacationers, researchers...etc..etc

every single last one american citizen...inside the continental united states

edit: and yes..there will be much pluming.

9. what is pluming??is that like anal sex or something??

10. i suppose if you wanted it to be...

but myself was referring to massive gigantical plumes of pot burning smoke.

11. sorry bout that....i imagine your sig wouldnt have a plume follows me if it was....um....yeah...oops..

12. purple smurfs smoke pink pot papples.

13. now im really confused....??

14. precisely predictable.

15. *bong bubbles, baking boy*

HIGH

16. wow...

for some odd stoned out reason, that touched me in a stoner sentiment kinda way.

17. i want to buy an hourglass..and successfully make a bong out of it.....because without a success, it would be a failure.

18. find away to keep the sand inside it. and somehow make it reversable... so you can flip it over, and try to finish the session before the sand is downn...

although if the hourglass is filled with constantly bubbling water, the sand inside might not work out the best...

19. ive put aquarium gravel in a couple bongs before....its neat.

form and functionality.