Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second Hand Smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by K_TOKE, May 19, 2009.

1. Well i just got back from my friends house. Me and him were in his room while he smoked a LUX bong. He blew all of the smoke out of the window but the room still smelled like bud. I havent been smoking for about 2 weeks because i am trying to get a job. Regarding the situation will i show positive in a drug test because of that??

thanks for helping

2. No, you're fine. You need an extraordinary amount of second hand smoke for it to register in your system. If he was blowing out the window and not hotboxing or blowing in your face or anything, most likely there's absolutely no effect.

Good luck on the job hunt and DT! I just got done with that process myself, it's a bitch.

3. thanks for helping me out

im really tempted to smoke i just got some really good looking fire ass dank

but i wont

4. I know exactly how you feel. The entire 3 1/2 weeks I was not smoking to pass the test, I had a quarter of Purple Urkel in my stash jar, taunting me. But just think how baked you're gonna be after not smoking for that long. I know I was ...:smoke:

5. Your fine my friend just passed a piss test and he was in a fish bowled room with us for a long time.