Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second hand smoke showing up on a drug test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KushxChronz, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Ive been clean for about a month and a half now.. but my cuzin was smoking bowls infront of me 2day... i was standing outside of the car but i can still clearly smell the weed.. is there a chance of THC coming up on my drug test?

2. When i took my drugtest for work my friend smoked a bowl my car and i was driving and i passed my test so you should be good.

3. You'll be fine, no worries.

4. Just make sure it wasnt a hotbox.
    Because i know people that dont smoke. but they hotbox.
    And they get high that way, but according to your distance...you should be good.

5. no it wasnt a hotbox i was just worried afterwards because even tho i wasnt inside the car i could still smell the weed.. but im probably just being paranoid lol

6. Highly unlikely unless you were in an enclosed space with the people who were smoking for a prolonged period.

You should be all set, man.

Happy 4/20.

7. you're the same dude who thought the drink with .000015 percent THC is going to show up on a drug test. you must be worried dog...if its such a big deal you pass your test...why are you taking these "chances" with being around people smokin bud/drinkin cannabis 'laced' iced tea...i dont get it.
    lucky for you, neither will matter.
    however if you sit in a car and bake like a 5 gram blunt of dank...that could be another story. but i think its safe to say you iz safe!

8. like i said im just paranoid because im on probation thats why im getting drug tested.. and im not taking chances thats why i got out of the car when my cousin was smoking.. o and about the cannabis iced tea.. i only drank some because my friend baught it for me to try and i didnt wanna say no so i only took a few sips

9. Second hand smoke dosent show on tests. I was doing a reasearch before my test a few months back, and it dosent show, not ever. May be if you are like an inch far from the guy, while he is exhaling for about 30 hits, can show, but most of the THC is absorbed fast in his lungs, and there is no THC in the second hand smoke. But if you dont believe me, just look on google.

10. lol my moms ex tried to blame us years back for scoring a 90 on his drug test...saying we would smoke all day ect...and he scored a 90 for contact highs LMFAO...he actually told the judge this...

11. the thing was he was never in the area in which we smoked...he was in my moms room everytime...and my sisters bf (who had an ounce of chronic) stored the chronic in the freezer and the next day all his weed was gone...and then my moms boyfriend got scared and said dude i seriously didnt take it...

long story short he got his ass kicked by me... for trying to attack my sister, for getting accused by her boyfriend(i guess he couldn't fight a man)...and now hes gone