Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Second Hand Smoke and Hair Follicle Testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ossger, Jan 28, 2012.

1. So for the most part I smoke in the bathroom that one of my roommates and I share. I always do pinch hits and breath the smoke through a sploof into the vent. (I occasionally leak a bit of smoke) The problem is my roommate has an internship lined up with a nuclear energy company, so he could really be tested at any time.

I'm really just wondering if anyone thinks this little contact is enough to show up? It's kind of hard not to come into contact with secondhand marijuana smoke at some point in college anyway. Couldn't any of that get into your hair?

2. I don't think it'd give enough for a test, but that's just a layman's opinion lol

Anyone could get secondhand smoke, so even if it shows up he can say he didn't smoke but he once smelled it when walking near a construction site or something, etc. many excuses.

3. Noway, one needs to fully and regularly inhale smoke to show up in the test, been there done that years ago. Relax and don't worry

4. nope. he gets the luxury of smelling weed all day. i'd be stoked

5. I'd be pissed if my roommate was smoking weed all day and I couldn't.

6. No, he's fine.

7. I thought the smoke got stuck to the hair from the outside. So it only shows up in hair if it's actually in your system?

8. [quote name='"ossger"']

I thought the smoke got stuck to the hair from the outside. So it only shows up in hair if it's actually in your system?[/quote]

Yes do not worry unless you smoke it