Second Grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SkinnyPuppys, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Last year around about this time I tried to grow some crappy bagseed which went good until I got caught :hello:. I live in Michigan and wanna try giving growing a shot again. I wanna grow White Widow outside. I'll be starting the grow around the middle of May. I have a couple of questions. First, what is the difference between a seed being feminized and it not? Second, what is a good website to buy seeds off of that'll ship to US? Third, what is a good estimate to how long the plants will take to grow? I want this to hopefully be a summer job and maybe a extra month or two after because in Michigan we do get snow during Winter. So is spending the $50-$60 for seeds worth it? I will be keeping this growing process all outside. I'll probably start off the grow in a plastic cup then move it into a bigger pot. It'll be in a crop field so should I just plant it in the crop field? When I grew last year I got right before I should've started fertilizing so could my plants live without fertilizer or is that a big risk? Thank you and I'll make sure to ask any other questions in here.