Second grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Envious1, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Thanks bro, my fim f'ed up so I topped them. I don't think I took off enough to fim it, so I plucked it.

I'm sad some pics later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My question is I don't want these plants very big. Should I wait a week after topping before switching them to flowering. Also I don't want them very big, is there a min amount of time to veg?

• Like Like x 1
  3. So, I ordered some things from danthegrowman.com . The customer service was amazing Dan is a riot to talk to. Best of all I placed the order at 3 pm by 4 I had a tracking number.. Dan is the man.. also gave me a discount on shipping since I'm in canada..

I picked up AN micro grow and bloom ph perfect and sensitive cal-mag..
    But while talking to him and I forgot to order either bud candy or big bud.

What do you guys think I should get bud candy or big bud as an additive

Btw plants have grown a lot in the past few days.. I'll take pics in the am...
    Can't wait to see how this stuff works with them. I dont like the flora nova to much but that's just my opinion..

Sent from my SM-T670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Subbed keep us updated I wanna see the outcome of these girls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Sounds good, thanks for subbing..
    So any input on big bud or bud candy or something like that?

Sent from my SM-T670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. So this is 3 weeks from when they broke ground.
    They were outside most of this time, i only brought them Indoors full time a few days ago and only because the weather has been so unpredictable.
    Lots of rain lots of clouds.
    Anyways here's what they look like. The cut fan leaves are a result of a fim gone wrong lol. Oh well.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. #29 Envious1, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  8. Nice man I just found tricromes on my plant just today your grow is looking awesome wish you luck and I'll be watching thru the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Sorry for the quality of the photos. It was 6 am and rushing to get it to work. I didn't realize that they came out pink lol.

Anyways she's the only one left, one I thought was a female because she grew a few hairs but ended up growing balls lol the offer was our male, so they got chopped.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. #34 Envious1, Aug 30, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    So I think she's coming along well. I was worried about the stems turning purple but I've read that it's genetics. Strawberry cough gets people stems. She's got lots of hairs coming up and starting to smell more and more.

Sorry for the short photos I have a crap phone. If anyone had a decent phone they don't use to donate I'll gladly take it lol.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It

11. I know she's looking rough, but I had a good in my basement lost electricity so much had happened that I'm just happy she didn't hermie on me

12. So what do you all think I should do to get her back on track. I have advanced nutrients grow micro and bloom and also calmag.

13. Well my grow dresser is officially being retired. To much heat issue, not enough head space, so I built a rough grow tent in my garage with 8' head room.

[​IMG][​IMG]

14. So as I mentioned I really out of room in the dresser so I built a tent in the garage. But I'm afraid she cat tailed because of the lights, like she went into a send growth spurt. She's got lots of pistils all over but the buss aren't getting denser at all. Do you think adding molasses wild help get them denser?