Second Grow - TrainWreck + Himalayan Gold

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by G4Ganja, Sep 1, 2010.

1. #1 G4Ganja, Sep 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
    Time for my second grow! :smoke:

1xTrainWreck (GHSC)
    1xHimalayanGold (off a friend, dunno where he got em)
    (EDIT: Now just the 1 TW, HG died on me shortly after sprouting..)

Pretty much the same set-up as My First Grow
    But both soil-less this time, and im guna make a ScrOG, already made a start on it..
    I washed the tent and pots etc, and put both seeds in paper towels to germinate...

Also im waiting for another 170w of CFL's (2 @ 85w ea [Actual Wattage] 1 2700k, 1 7400k)
    Making it a total of 380w (170w 7400k + 210w 2700k)
    May add more if i can afford em during the grow..

Will get some pics on tomorrow night/friday mornin..

Time to smoke some of my LR2 from my first grow :D

2. sounds good man. if this goes anything like last time you should be good! that journal was awesome. i like that your going with a scrog. check out what im doing with cfls and scrog in sig

subbed

3. Gonna watch this for the trainwreck ha i here so much about it and well your setup is perfect too

4. #4 G4Ganja, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    Well the 2 new bulbs came, and they were both broken! :mad:
    Sendin em back monday...

Anyway the Himalayan Gold has sprouted!
    Still waitin for the TW...

Anyway, a couple of pics... Not the best but camera kept dying and i wanted a couple of pics of my first ever hash run! Check it out in my first grow.. Will add some more pics to that and this when camera's sorted, and hash is dried :D

Attached Files:

5. Just a quick update, will get some pics tomorrow or wednesday, didnt have cam with me today..

Good news and bad news...

Good news is, the TrainWreck has sprouted! :hello:
    Bad news is the HG has died.. :(

Not too bothered about the HG though, i got one hidden away on a hilltop that i planted about 3/4 weeks ago, going to go and check on that tomorrow, fingers crossed eh, lol
    Plus i got another 8 of those seeds.. The TW is the one im bothered about, I built a ScrOG, and im going to just go with the one plant... Try my hand at Topping n LST :D
    Move the TW to a 10L pot, the small ones dried out way too quickly, been busy at work, so i couldnt give them enough TLC.. Think thats what killed my HG.. Ah well, live n learn eh :p

Will try get pics on tomorrow.. If not it will be wednesday though.. Busy at work for the forseeable future :mad:

6. A couple of pics of by lil baby TW..
    A bit later than expected but here they are..

Attached Files:

7. Another quick update,
    Not much growth from the TW, but other that that it looks nice and healthy..
    Will get some pics on later in week, been hectic at work lately :mad:, not spent enough time with mi lil baby..
    Should be back to normal by next week hopefully!
    Time to get a big fat biffta rolled n relax, work is doin my head in at minute, feel like quittin mi job n sittin at home all day with mi head in mi tent :D
    Should be ok once we get this job done though, dont mind mi job most of the time, just shit busy lately...

8. Subscribed!

Hope work settles down soon.

Can't wait to see how this one turns out.

9. Thanx man, welcome aboard :wave:
    Still not much growth, but it still looks healthy...
    Will get some pics on later today.. :smoke:

10. wats up G..setup looks great ,i see u got a carbon filter ,nice one man,hope this goes as well as ur last..i miss my lowryders too,i must say it was nice smoke but i just couldnt stop .i was having joint after joint,only lasted 2 weeks,ill be more careful with my next harvest.anyway good luck dude i be locked on for ur grow:hello:

11. oh and good luck with the one on the hill side ,hopefuly youl have a nice surprise when u check it..try get picks of it ..cheers:wave:

12. Thanx Geto.. Havent had chance to get on much lately, ill take sum pics later and get em on this weekend... :smoke:

13. Hey GC, sorry bowt the lack of updates lately.. Got evicted from my house and didnt have internet connection for a while..
    The TW is very slow... Its growing but really slowly... :confused:
    Think im gunna get some more LR2's and some EasyRyders soon, and continue with the auto's since i had great success with em first time round.
    Anyway, ill try get some pics on asap, smoke on people!

14. evicted!? hope everything is cool. was it related to you growing?

got any pics of the TW? :D

15. No not related to growing, more of an argument with the landlord that started it...
    Will get some pics at some point in next few days, need to find camera lol

16. Ok so a couple of pics of my TrainWreck.. Growing reaaally slow, but its hangin in there :eek:
    Gave it a drop of superthrive in a litre of water yesterday.. Also, i topped it, hope ive done it right, will get some more pics tomorrow.

Dont think the one on the hill has grew unfortunately.. Either that or ive been too stoned to find it :smoking:

Definately gunna go back to auto's soon tho, was lookin at pics of my LR2's from my first grow n i miss em :D
    Soo quick and easy, loved the smoke too :smoke:

Anyway, pics of this little bitch, taken yesterday.. Its tiny for day 42 :(

Attached Files:

17. where you at G4?

18. Well im back online! Sorry bowt the delay...
    Didnt have much to report apart from the lack of growth..
    Anyway my little tiny trainwreck didnt grow much in veg, so i just stuck it into flower and hoped for best.. It looks good for a midget, lots n lots of trichs.. Its been about 15 weeks since it sprouted tho... Be happy if i get a quarter off it, better than nowt eh...
    Anyway some pics, its only bowt 10" tall, but it looks tasty...

Attached Files:

19. Hey G4G! Long time no see.

TW buds look nice and frosty. I'm glad you updated. I've been really curious about Greenhouse's other strains (aside from SSH, SLH, LS). The trainwreck looks a lot more indica than the Arcata cut. What kind of smells are you getting out of that lovely lady?

20. Yo colonol, thanx for stoppin by!
    No smell at all outside the tent wi the carbon filter,
    sort of a sweet piney smell anside the tent,
    wil get some pics on ov this weekend...