Second Grow....... The Return

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by mav, Mar 11, 2004.

1. You want O2 at the roots, not co2. Thats why H202 is so good since it breaks down into H2O and then you have a O left over (hence the bubbling).

another week of veg and they should be fine. It depends on your growthrate, how are they going now? Fully recovered?

2. I just realized there having a problem at the bottom, what is that? OG is down for maintence still so i cant see the plant problems FAQ's.

3. Dunno, the last lot turned like that after I started using those tablets, it looks like a N deficiency but thats rubbish as they are fertilised up to the max, so what I'm thinking is that the tablets are causing the plant to lock out other nutrients possibly, I changed over to Canna on Friday and can already notice the difference in the quality of the leaves.

Day 37

Attached Files:

4. looking good any signs of sex yet?

5. Nothing so far, but they're going 12/12 this weekend so it shouldn't be long

6. Had my first two females show today so 2 out of 10 so far

Pics will follow when I'm not soooo stoooooooned

7. Man these things are suddenly growing at a rapid rate, an inch in 2 days, 3 females so far and 1 possible male not so bad.

Day 39

LH side Big Bud, RH Side White Rhino and 1 White Widow at the back

Attached Files:

8. Well they've doubled in size in 4 days so they're on to the flower stage and 12/12. Chopped one White Rhino today as it was a male but so far I have 6 confirmed females so I'm happy with that.

Day 43

Attached Files:

9. lookin good mav..... congrats with the 6 femmes

10. Man thats one sick system, great growth!

11. Don't think I'll be attempting to grow 3 per bucket next time they've already taken over the room completley, chopped another male today and was glad of the space it left behind to be honest

Day 45

Attached Files:

12. Day 47

8 Females so far and the other two that haven't shown yet are getting pulled tomorrow anyway to be transplanted into a field far far away, if they grow all summer they'll be monsters.

Attached Files:

13. Lookin good. You should look into getting a bigger space. Your plants are already beasts.

14. thats insane growth at 47days, geezuz, good going man

15. lookin great man, have you started flowering yet? those plants look fantastico.

16. Unfortunately I decided to drop my camera today and it won't work now for love nor money so I'm going to have to get a new one.
    The plants are just huge and I've had to top all of them as they are growing quicker than I can raise my light.
    Hope to borrow a camera this week so I'll post some piccys as soon as.

17. That sucks. I hate when shit breaks and you cant do anything about, it like punch or smash it or anything. Unlike tv's there the best :D BOOM!