Second Grow, Outdoors! 08' Diesel Ryder & Automatic AK47

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Primo832641, May 31, 2008.

1. Update//

most of the plants have revealed sex and the stats are as follows

3 Females
    9 Males
    2 haven't shown but most likely female because the males show sex first

so i guess its true the ratios on these lowryders aren't too good but whatever. At this point i really just wanna get seeds so next time i grow i can do it better and I will know how these guys grow ect. I pulled 3 males that were weak looking. They are all still small and i think its because i didn't dig big enough holes.

anyways here are some pics

AK 47 female...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this guy is like a mega dwarf it's literaly prob 4 inches :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

peace.
    -Primo

2. nice update man, dw about the slow growth, at least they look really healthy!:hello: Best of luck mate, peace.

3. i pulled the garden....i didn't like where it was going. Maybe next year :wave:

-Primo

4. Aw man! You gotta stop doing that brother. Actually, I have no idea what your reasons were so I guess I can't say anything. Here's a coupla tips:

1. I think you would get better growth if you prepped your spot a little better. It would be best if each plant had about five gallons of custom made grow medium to grow out of. If you're concerned about stealth, you can do this right now for next year--just mark your spots. That way you don't have big black patches giving away your spot.

2. Plants are too close together. 3 feet minimum distance apart IMO.

4. I don't know about using an autoflowering stain outdoor. Seems as though you would want to maximize yield. Isn't that one of the main purposes of growing outdoor?

But I really admire your determination. Third time is the charm. I'm growing a strain right now that seems perfect for beginners: GHS Cheese from the doc. Very forgiving, very tall, and very branchy. Good luck next time my friend. Really enjoyed your threads.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Painful man, I had to pull a guerilla AK grow once myself, but I was spotted and there was no choice but to pull em out and get them OUT. No weed...no evidence.

You must be on the other side of the earth to be starting a grow as late as you did.

6. i started late because the strain i used was a 2.5 month finish time
    the problem was i didn't dig big enough holes for these guys and as a result they never really took off and although they were growing the potential yield was no where near worth the risk. Anyways I will grow again and i still think i made a smart move even if it was a painful one.

Thanks for the good words, much appreciated.

7. aah bro, you could have just dug holes, and transplanted them. suck tho.
    no hard feelings i just wanna see more auto-flowering grows, plus rep still for tryin

8. i got a question, would DR. Chronic ship seeds to the U.S.?

9. i heard he just quit doing that but i'm probably wrong. i wanted to go thru the doc but heard he won't ship here, so i went with www.weed-seeds.net, they're shippin is kinda slow, but they have good prices and %100 of their seeds showed me taproots within 48 hours.

10. Just a word of advice...Just finished growing two LR2 for seed, and on a positive note I got a butt load of seed out of the two. But, on the negative side, the bud was so full of seed, there was very little usable bud. Would recommend setting a couple aside and growing those strictly for seed.

11. That sometimes happens when you don't remove the males from your plot:D