Second grow, new soil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ledhead0014, May 14, 2015.

1. So my friend is growing from feminized seeds (laughing buddha, green crack, blue cheese, and critical super silver haze) and he is using harvest organic potting mix as the growing medium. First they will be in cups then in the ground.

I have Googled this mix and seen how it worked with cannabis but didn't find much. Has anyone else used it for outdoor grows?

Also on a side note I have read that transplanting is bad but I kind of have to in my situation. What are your thoughts on transplanting once?

2. I haven't heard of that mix but I would have bought the mix after you research instead of buying something and then seeing if it's good... doesnt really make any sense..
    As for transplanting it shocks the plant for like a week but if you have to do it once it's not a big deal most people transplant at least once.

3. It was the only organic brand in my town. I had a few brands in mind but didn't find them. But thanks for the input.
    I imagine my friend will transplant once from cups to ground