Second grow, LET'S DO THIS.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by clinsanity, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Germed one auto Bubblelicious two days ago, put it in some coco this afternoon, and am running it 24/0 until it sprouts. The first grow kind of went south, so I'm recouping and retrying this. I learned from my mistakes and am giving it another grow around.

2. good luck please post some pics soon!

3. [quote name='"CrazyFritter"']good luck please post some pics soon![/quote]

Like white on rice.

I know its very underwhelming in its infancy, but I learned alot during my first grow, and am already planning big things for this one.

ForumRunner_20120629_203302.png

ForumRunner_20120629_203334.png

4. #4 clinsanity, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    Woke up and the seed is poking its head through the coco. Should have a sprout later today or tomorrow. Once I see the first set of leaves, I'll slam it into 18/6. That's all for now, but I have decided that I'm going to try some heavy LST this grow.

5. Got a sprout yesterday and wow is this one vigorous. Popped out of the shell with razor leaves lol.

ForumRunner_20120703_141529.png

6. What kind of crazy colors you doing in this grow??

7. That's the light put off by my 90 watt UFO.

8. ive never seen anyone actually grow with those. cant wait to see that now!!

9. [quote name='"CrazyFritter"']ive never seen anyone actually grow with those. cant wait to see that now!![/quote]

I had decent results with it during my first grow, I just accidentally killed the plant when I added in some finishing nutes that were supposed to help in the final weeks.

10. Subbed this grow, what is the suggested flowering time for those particular autos?

I have some big bang autos I'll be doing a sog with under 400W HPS when my new setup arrives. They are 6-8 weeks.

11. [quote name='"BlackWeeds"']Subbed this grow, what is the suggested flowering time for those particular autos?

I have some big bang autos I'll be doing a sog with under 400W HPS when my new setup arrives. They are 6-8 weeks.[/quote]

It's actually the same as the non auto, so 8-12 weeks.

12. I know many people that do straight 12/12 with autos.. How soon will you plan to LST?
    You should take a peek on my micro-grow, sub me please:)

13. Subbed.

Unless there's an issue with an auto NOT flowering, you don't want to go 12/12 at ALL. That's the whole point of an auto ;) The more light the better.

14. [quote name='"noobwannB"']Subbed.

Unless there's an issue with an auto NOT flowering, you don't want to go 12/12 at ALL. That's the whole point of an auto ;) The more light the better.[/quote]

Right!
    I mean to say 24/0. Can't blame this one on the dope...

15. [quote name='"BlackWeeds"']

Right!
    I mean to say 24/0. Can't blame this one on the dope...[/quote]

Lol I'm doing 24/0 until the first two sets of leaves are established, and am then going to hit it with 18/6 as per Nirvana's directions. I'll start to LST once the third or fourth nodes have popped.

16. you should invest in some cfls to add to the led when flowering time comes. LED's wont let the buds fill out like they should

17. Ive seen others mees up by adding too much nutes to get more/bigger buds or whatever.I hope you just maintain and get to finish your plant out.No worrys,its all part of learning to grow.
    For myself,less it best,and got 234 grams or so on my first indoors,however Ive grown alot outdoors...I had a bubblegum type plant that did not like much nutes.It was easy to over-nute it.I knew the signs and caught it early.So be careful with the bubble strains,they like a light mix,all the way,imo.

18. [quote name='"meigsgold"']Ive seen others mees up by adding too much nutes to get more/bigger buds or whatever.I hope you just maintain and get to finish your plant out.No worrys,its all part of learning to grow.
    For myself,less it best,and got 234 grams or so on my first indoors,however Ive grown alot outdoors...I had a bubblegum type plant that did not like much nutes.It was easy to over-nute it.I knew the signs and caught it early.So be careful with the bubble strains,they like a light mix,all the way,imo.[/quote]

Noted my friend. Started this one on 25% nutes and probably going to move up every 10 days or so. The last plant I thought was hearty and could handle her nutrients, but I was wrong and I learned.

19. I went thru that too with my bubble.I brought it out of it, the first time when it was young,then later when budding,I thought it could/needed more nutes...wrong,and she let me know fast.I saved it again.Altho it would have been better if I hadn't made thos mistakes.
    I do have more bubble seeds,and they will get the lightest mix of nutes all the way to finish.In fact,Im going to write that on the pot,so I don't forget.
    This helped me too,cause I was wondering if others had over-nute probs with bubblegum strains.

20. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on when I up the nutes. I'm out of town for the next couple of days so I gave it a good watering this morning with a 25% nute solution. Only reason I'm feeding it this early is to get the coco nice and charged and in a good growing state for the next two to three months. I learned last time to not treat the plant like glass and that coco is really amazing.