Second Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Xone92, Dec 13, 2018.

1. I wonder how long I have to keep these tie downs on the branches I want them off lol

2. I remove mine on harvest day. If you remove them before your plant will try and go back to it's natural shape. You should be able to keep training until the stretch is over. Then one final tie down to keep the colas separated.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah I figured as much.. they just look so ugly and fuck with me when I water lol

4. I'm getting a new tent :love-mj:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Taken yesterday which was day 52

17F

Attached Files:

6. Got this beauty arriving today!

Attached Files:

7. New tent is up!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Day 54
    19F

Looking good in the new tent!

I’m also loving the purple coming through on this one. Looks lovely.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Here are some better quality shots with my camera

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Day 57
    22F

Did a bit of defoliating and removed the two lowest branches they looked pathetic I don’t need popcorn buds down there. The plant will hopefully focus that energy on the bud sites up top.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. How you liking the new tent?

12. Big fan of the new additional space to play with I just wish I could keep it outside of my closet. It’s nice to have two tents now though I just take this plant and keep it in the dark in the other one while new seedlings grow.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Day 59
    24F

Getting frosty :yay:

Hopefully we can get some purple buds here because they sure look like they will be

Attached Files:

14. Day 61
    26F

I’ve been feeding with the Green Planet Massive with each watering and to be honest it’s been working great the plant has not shown a single sign of stress. I fed it with the Bloombastic today so let’s see how that plays out. I defoliated a lot of the tiny fan leaves on the inside of the canopy to clean things up.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Day 64
    30F

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Day 65
    31F

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Day 67
    33F

I’m really liking the colors on this one

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Day 69
    35F

Lots of resin built up since last post

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Looking great! Do you think you will get more from this one than the last? I'm thinking so!

20. I’m certain this run will be better. I only got 34 grams dry last run which was in my hot and humid garage with a gang of issues. Growing inside has been a big help