Second grow is going to be different

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by The Farma, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Hello, I haven't really met anyone on here yet as to having a conversation so, hey! My first grow was pretty wicked... in a bad stressful noobish way. As you see, starting outdoors right before winter, with soil I picked from the ground and having to worry about heat, light and security.. jeez it was pulling teeth. But I stablized it by buying good equipment to do hydroponics and its flowering now.. anyways here is the new grow. The legitimate mother plant I am growing now. (Growing two, since they are not feminized and hoping for the best.) I germinated the seeds in a lukewarm very moist papertowel and put it in a tuberware dish with a lid on a heat matt. Those little seeds grew almost a 1/2 tail in a day and a half. So I planted them in to some rapid rooters (after soaking them) put them in my humidity dome with the heat matt and witnessed one sprout today after 2 days. Thats where we are. Feel free to comment and help with the grow as I am still learing about cannabis growing. Heres some pictures :)[​IMG]

2. I need to figure out the picture rotation on this app.

3. Alright :). As I forgot to mention I let the seeds have a darkperiod untill I seen the sprout then I have it now on an 18/6 period with one CFL untill it gets about two weeks.

Attached Files:

4. Damn this one is sprouting and rooting so fast, two weeks may be shortened to one week. I lowered the light to fix the angle the plant was growing in. Check it.

Attached Files:

5. Alright, I had to transplant because the roots started ripping out the rapid rooter. Plus the other one also started sprouting so thats good. I planted two tomatoes in this batch for some comfort of security from the people in my house. Some may say the container I put the fist seedling in is a little large and some may say that the lighting fixture is horrible. Yes I know, the problem is going to be fixed tomorrow by me getting a four socket cfl holder and transplant the other in a couple days. So it will all even out. I also should mention that the plant grows towards the light obviously so I counter that by rotating the pot when needed. Check it.

Attached Files:

6. Alright sweet :) I have the light fixture fixed with a t15 light along with the one cfl. Im going to gradually up the lights so there is no transplant stress. Check it.

Attached Files:

7. The last picture wont load at all so ill reupload just incase.

Attached Files:

8. #8 The Farma, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    Alright its been a while. Here we have the first one that sprouted really fast, growing really stable along with my tomatoe plant. The one that didnt sprout as fast withered and died with nothing much I could have done. However im going to have to move the plant soon for security reasons. Other then that enjoy the pictures.

Attached Files: