Second grow, first time from seed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sethd513, Apr 1, 2020.

1. really, i would have said light burn. i stay at 24" for veg and bout 18" for flower.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yea my last grow I finished at 9-10”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Week 11 veg

So no signs of sex. And these were starting to really shoot to the sky. I felt the need to trellis. Don’t know if it will work but the shoots were already to the top of the bamboo with no signs of preflowers so if these are sativas which I think they are for sure leaving that way, I needed to tie them down or they’d be 7-8 feet potentially. Anyone do an outdoor scrog?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Week 12 veg

Late post. Just growing.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. #45 sethd513, Jul 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    Week 13 veg

It’s raining I’ll have to get a photo later. No signs of male out of these plants at this point. I mean I’d assume Atleast by now I’d see something. Still no signs of flower though either. I want to shoot them with the poo but right now they’ve been in those pots for 6 weeks. My indoors we’re 8-10 before I shot them with poop. So I guess if they flip in the next 3 weeks I’ll just feed them a dose in flower and not one in late veg. Hopefully it won’t be an issue.

They are all roots in those 25s. They need water ever few days now. They seem ok with the hose water so I’ll probably start doing mammoth p just once a week and hit them with those hose supplementally. Part of me feels like I should ph it but I have smaller plants that I was only feed non ph hose water to and those are fine. Maybe I’ll throw some recharge at them this weekend.

[​IMG]

Also fed recharge and defoliation around stock

6. Week 14 veg

Just going with it.

[​IMG]

7. Nutes today for scrog. I did a lesser dose. Used 4oz instead of my thought that they needed 5. Soil for plants in pots. We’ll see.

8. Week 15 veg

Am I seeing male?

[​IMG]

9. Week 16 veg/week 1 flower???????

Some of my plants in pots are showing male. This thread is based on my scrogg. All scrogg plants are still looking female as of last night. Had no power and a lot of heat. Along with a new addition to the family I’ll admit I haven’t been feeding mammoth p. Gotta get on that.

10. Male?

IMG_2068.jpg
    IMG_2067.jpg

11. Lost one scrog plant to the male side of things. 3 -25s and 2-7s left. Oh and a clone. Hoop housed it.

61885456931__35BE9EF9-268C-4241-B8B5-3C31B936D8CE.jpg
    61885457985__2E3C9224-5440-43D5-A59D-75F0AF7C516A.jpg

12. Week 2 flower

This starts week two flower tm but trying to make notations so I feed properly. 1 - 7 gallon and 3-25 gallons left. I’ll do some extra soil and nutes tm as this is an early post. All scrog pots showing white hairs. Last 7 gallon not seeing hairs but had no balls to this point so we will see.

Papas poop recommendation

1 oz per 5 gallon pot size

Growers recharge

1tsp per gallon

13. Week 3 flower

Going to defoliate kinda hard this weekend. Want to make sure there is space inbetween. Going with indoor style as much as possible. I do worry because the sun isn’t consistent but so far so good. The girls are getting a good smell to them. This strain whatever it is is very leggy.

IMG_2176.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Week 4 flower

Came home and thought I had some root rot. Just needed water with some recharge. Chuggin.

15. Week 5 flower

Thinking I have a bought of fungus gnats in the 3 and 7 gallon pots. Treated everything with peroxide and nematodes yesterday.

IMG_2252.jpg
    IMG_2253.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. #56 sethd513, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    Week 6 flower

Smelling fruity. Today will be the last day of mammoth p. Might give them a touch of recharge too but they look good. I know I need to do some defol for less stems in the buds but it’s tough in my eye as it’s outdoors. My indoors were wilting and changing colors at this point. These are still chugging strong. Good leaf color as well.

17. Week 7 flower

Looking like a 10 week strain. 37 last night. 60 today. Same forecast all weekend. We’ll see

18. 32 last night. Still some signs of bugs. Got the Neem oil out this morning. Last application. Low 30s next two nights.

19. Are you from the 513 too?

20. Cincinnati?