Second grow, first LST, pictures, THC Bomb

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by revpix, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Cumin on nicely mate

2. 14 days of flower. Starting to look rather tasty.

Luckily it has seemed to stop stretching & is concentrating on bud production instead. I have maxed out my room so was perfect size. Next time will probably veg for one week less to lower my stress levels.

Is amazing how different this plant is to the last one, so much more sativa characteristics. I didn't realise how much difference there can be within strains. I'll be interested to see how the smoke is different too.

:)

Attached Files:

3. Packed to the rafters.

Attached Files:

4. Hi,

This is at 38 days since 12/12 & 33 since flowers sited. Has a bubble gum/damp smell at the moment. Not really intense yet. Only starting to get really sticky now.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

5. Looks really good--- Sativa pheno you got there.. I have seen alot og pheno's but one was better that all the rest producing ALOT of bud sites.. 

6. Hey to anyone still watching...

Chopped today at 8 weeks 2 days since flower sited & 9 weeks of 12/12.

To be honest I'm not completely sure it was ready but am about to get busy so went for it. I bought a cheap ebay magnifier device which claimed 40x but I reckon more like 4x so hard to see the trichomes properly.

Doesn't matter too much as enough for my needs.

Seems like a way better harvest than my first attempt. I haven't done a proper trim yet.

Whipped up my first go at cannabutter with some leftovers from my last crop last night so hopefully that goes alright too.

Cheers dudes.

Attached Files:

7. Nice mate, some good sized buds there, cant wait for the final dry weight.

I had a lot of variation with my THC Bombs as well.

9. I got 69 grams or 2.4 oz. Pretty handy for one plant under CFLs, I'm happy.

Dried the branches for a week, hopefully long enough. My first grow I was paranoid about mould & dried the buds to a crisp. Again a process I'm stlll a little unsure about. Have them in two jars & will burp them for a week or so.

Started a couple of free seeds, see what happens :)