Second grow, critical kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Genocide, Jul 17, 2012.

1. So the organic soil mix is cooking, the dwc bucket is set up and the lil ones are growing nicely, other then the slacker in the rockwool but shes going slow, really slow lol. Lets see how the bucket treats her

Think she will hermi from all the early stress from the crapy rockwool?

They got there first real watering today, i will post some new pics later today

2. Cool! Can't wait .

3. My last grow was some critical mass, i grow Hydro. It came out unbelievably dank as fuck. What type of nutes are you using?

4. dutch nutrient formula ( dnf ) and grotek monsterbloom for the 3 that will get chemicals. i am looking into changing this perhaps but it works

Doing one plant organic to test my hand at this, i would rather grow organic for many reasons
    Organic mix consists of : Peat moss mix (d lime perlite) nursery grade with earthworm csatings and alfalfa meal, bone meal, blood meal, glacial rock dust, mined potassium sulphate, fossilised carbon complex, rock phosphate, greensand, kelp meal, and gypsum as amendments

5. dang gc not leting me put up pics again

6. why can i not put up pics still?

7. Don't know. I have issues all the time with that, but I use my phone to.

8. How are they looking? Should be on the 3rd or 4th set of leaves by now right?

9. I am going to try to get some diffferent pics up give me a few mins here

10. alright had to load pics through another site here we go

big girl is 16 days old, next one is 15 days old, and the third 8 days old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this girl is 11 days old, shes hurting due to ph of rockwool
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. my 3 girls in soil are looking beautiful, I cant wait to test out my new organic soil mix its going to kick ass :D

I was thinking about brewing up a compost tea for them, what you think? lil ewc, dash of molasses n let em bubble

12. [quote name='"Genocide"']my 3 girls in soil are looking beautiful, I cant wait to test out my new organic soil mix its going to kick ass :D

I was thinking about brewing up a compost tea for them, what you think? lil ewc, dash of molasses n let em bubble[/quote]

Sounds like a winner! Mine went crazy after their first tea, and it was fun making it!:)

13. they will be geting the tea in 2 hours, i expect to see massive growth spurt this week.

how are your ladies in flower doing now

14. Eh there ok. Got a humidity problem. Been sitting around 70-80% humidity and I don't have a dehumidifier . Gonna make some homemade shit though using that shit they salt the roads with to melt the snow. I hear it will drop the humidity by around 10%. Gonna start a thread when I can see some good buds forming.

Right now they are all around a 1'1/2 tall.

Just flipped the lights last Sunday so it has been a week. Hoping to see some buds forming by the end of the week.

I also go an auto going that is about 3 1/2' tall with buds every where but they aren't fatting up. Probably cause they are on 12/12 also.

You got any experience with any autos gene?

The auto is 56 days old and has been flowering for two weeks now.(from seed to soil)

15. it need more light, thats what they are made for

gl wit humidity i am having issues right now also but have a ac n dehumi i can use, the dehumi heats shit up fast so i can only use it in spurts, i am ranging 60-75% lately, at week 6 flower now? i think i have some ph isssues in my nursery mix ph issues or salt build up, buds should be bigger then my first go around but are the same sie, maybe lil smaller

16. You think the auto will still fatten up and just take longer under 12/12, or should I look into something else( another light) for it.

Don't want it to effect my other three non autos cause I'm looking forward to them way more then the auto.

The auto buds are fatting up just not real quick about it.:(

17. no experience with them so not sure, id go with another light if you have resources to do so

18. What did you put in your brew?

19. just castings and molasses(unsulphured)