Second grow, Blue Cheese and chiesel

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RustyJay, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I have been doing this journal for 7 weeks now and its all good. The chiesel's and blue cheese # 1 are about to be in the third week of flowering and bc 2 is on its second week. i dont know if because i grew them from seed or not they just dont seem to be flowering as fast as some of my clones. I am sure they will catch up.

Well i was so excited for my super lemon haze seeds to show up, but when the package got here they sent me out the wrong shit. I got the greenhouse sativa mix with arjans haze 1, nevilles haze, strawberry haze, hawaiin snow and super silver haze. Dont get me wrong they all sound great but just not what i wanted(also about 10 dollars cheaper than the SLH). I wrote an e-mail to the attitude and lets see if they respond back. I dont think they will really do anything about it, so i germinated all 5 seeds and lets see how that does.

Between work and school lately its been hard to update as likely as i want , but i am going to finish this journal all the way till its done. i imagine the best is still to come. Anyway enjoying this WET Socal morning and got a joint rolled and ready to smoke it on my porch. You all have a great week.

Attached Files:

2. just checked the arjan's haze, neville's haze and hawaiian snow all popped this morning.

3. Just wanted to say that the attitude is awesome. They sent me out the wrong stuff, i wrote them an email and they are going to send out my super lemon haze for free. All i had to do is send a picture of the package. Well a little tired but i will put up a picture of blue cheese #1 starting to bud.

Attached Files:

4. was just messing around in my big room and thought i would share some pics

Attached Files:

5. Week 8 of the journal is here. Blue cheese #1 and both chiesel's have just entered there fourth week of flowering wile blue cheese #2 is right behind at 3. They are starting to get nice little buds on them now. The blue cheese is by far the smelliest of all the plants i have right now. Well i just woke up and not too awake right now but figure if i didnt update now i will probably forget.

Attached Files:

6. Looking good dude I don't know if you have mentioned already but have you done any type of training to the Blue Cheese? I am at the point of where I am trying to decide if Id like to super crop or LST it. Its just the shape of this plant is so perfect but the nuggets are so fantastic so I want the most possible.

7. No i haven't tried anything with the two plants i have of blue cheese. i have topped a couple of plants but not really experimented with anything else. Only been growing for like 3 months now. I imagine with the clones i got to try something like that.

8. Looking good dude!
    One thing.Those 5gal buckets,did you drill a lot of drainage holes?
    When i used them for a soil grow i got root rot from not enough drainage.
    But they don't look like they have any problems at all;).
    Again good grow.

9. I know what you mean about the drainage issue. I started out with about four 1/2 inch holes in the bottom of each but quickly realized it wasn't enough so i have 8 holes in each bucket. I water every third day and all seem pretty healthy. Thanks for checking them out. I hope i can get some nice nugs like i see on others peoples journals.

10. Took a picture of one of the blue dream's i have right now and chiesel #2 is looking bigger every time i look at it.

Attached Files:

11. Well welcome to week 9 of this journal and it's to early in the morning on my day off to do this shit but what can you say i am early riser. It has entered week 5 for flowering for Blue cheese #1,Chiesel #1 and#2. Blue cheese #2 is a week behind but looks good. I started germinating one Super lemon haze seed, i would of done all five but it seems i am running out of space(Dont know if thats good or bad). Chiesel #2 is starting to look like it is going to get some awsome buds on it, it is by far the biggest of the four at 49 inches tall. Well hope you all have a great week

Attached Files:

12. Was watering an noticed how fat the chiesel's are starting to get

Attached Files:

13. Looks better every time

Attached Files:

14. It is now week ten of the journal, week 6 flowering for blue cheese #1 and both chiesels, week five for Blue cheese #2. The chiesels have gotten pretty fat within the past seven days and have a pretty unique smell to them. Probably start flushing them in about two weeks. Blue cheese #1 seems to be flowering a lot slower than the rest so i think i will add another week or two to the flowering time and make it ten weeks. Blue cheese #2 looks like a bush and is starting to bud all over.

Anyway about to sit back and watch the fight's on showtime so catch ya'll next week

Attached Files:

15. Looks great! :D

Are you seeing any Blue in your blue Cheese yet?
    Here is a Picture of my Blue Cheese Flowering at 4 weeks of Flowering. I am concerned of fake seeds as my BB Blue Cheese breeder packs were modified by Seed Boutique.

Attached Files:

16. its looking real good mate.

i own a phototron unit and im growing smaller plants, so im interrested in what you think about the blue cheese and the cheisel :)

i'll be watching mate..

17. From what i can tell from your picture your blue cheese looks alot like my bc#2 plant. I bought my blue cheese and chiesel from the Seed Boutique too. Heard alot of good things about that site before i even purchased anything, and my plant's do have a little blue in them if you look in a different light but they do have a awsome smell

18. Thank's for the interest in my grow. I am still pretty new at growing so hopefully they turn out great. When i started this grow i was really excited about the blue cheese but as this journal gets into the later flowering stages i am really starting to love the chiesel an unusual smell plus the buds look like they have the potential to be super fat.:D

Attached Files:

19. Was just enjoying the view

Attached Files:

20. You say you might be a rookie mate, but your doing a very nice job :)
    They look great, im really having a fight with my self, about what seeds to order when im done with my ice :)

What is the biggest difference between Blue Cheese and Chiesel??