Second Grow! 5 Strains!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sourjello73, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Thanks man! Nobody really had any confidence in me, my first grow was shit. And I build this one out of shit I found in the basement. The MH was a whiteish blue, pretty normal lookin, but the HPS is so yellow its almost orange. Blindingly bright and much hotter. That last photo set I changed my camera's light settings to make the plants look more natural and green in the shots.
    But yeah thanks man I appreciate it :smoke:

Thanks homie! I really hope so.

2. A couple flash pics for the hell of it :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. sweet pics dude cant wait to see those bitches get chunky! hahahaha :D Hey when we gunna get on that collab?

4. Thanks man, I love my camera! You can see a tiny bit of frostyness on the bud leaves. As of today, every plant has started producing trich's. And I know, I can't wait either!
    And holy shit, I forgot about that!

5. #65 sourjello73, Jun 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012
    Tonight will mark the THIRD week of flower!! I'm so excited! The GDP and Alpha are budding up so nice! The SC and WR are slower, but are making definite progress. Just did a huge pruning the other day, they look so much smaller! Not much else to say, so here's the pics!

As always, the file names denote what the pictures are of.

Attached Files:

6. Took some clones. Veggin em in my bedroom closet with cfl's.
    They're all rooted except for two. Theres 10 but you can only see 8 in the picture. There were 14 but I uh.. gave some to friends

Attached Files:

• veg.jpg
      veg.jpg
      File size:
      375.2 KB
      Views:
  7. It's Sunday, ya'll know what that means! Tonight will be 1 MONTH of flowering! Heres some pics. Everythings going well! The Alpha Wreck smells fucking amazing, the buds are getting HUGE too. Like too big, its making all the branches lean over. Anything I can do about the plant not being able to hold the weight? The sour cheese and white rhino are super slow to flower, but the sour cheese most definitely has the most visible trichomes. I can tell in another 3 weeks or so it'll start to fill out. The branches are super stiff, its a really hardy strain.

As always the file names denote what the pictures are of!

Feedback? Questions?

Attached Files:

8. Yeah man get some stakes or something to support them. you dont want em snaping off.

9. #69 sourjello73, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2012
    Tonight will be the 5th week of 12/12 and its going great! My drunk idiot friend dropped my light on my plants. They survived but there was one casualty): a branch of Sour Cheese broke off but we smoked it haha:)
    I put 2 more fan in, and put up stakes in the Alpha Wreck to hold them bitches up, and I couldn't help but give one of the top colas a squeeze... and I've never felt a bud that dense in my life... They are rock fucking solid. The GDP was kindof a let down :\ theres hardly and trichomes at all.. But thats okay. It'll be some weight in the end. On the other hand, the Sour Cheese is so frosty it looks like a fucking blizzard! The White Rhino is the same way, but not as much as the SC... its insane how frosty the Sour Cheese is. But the WR and SC are incredibly slow to flower... but patience is a virtue!

Check out the pics! Not that great this time but they're still pictures :3 The pictures dont do the buds justice.... they're much bigger than what the look like in the pictures, I'll do some comparison shots next to a bic lighter or something later on..
    As always the file name denotes what the shot is of.

Question, comments, feedback?

Attached Files:

10. Looking good and dank bro.

11. Hello everyone! Today marks 7 weeks of 12/12 and they are doing well. My GDP has disappointed me though... Its some bullshit.. But other than that, the Alpha Wreck has exceeded my expectations! The buds are soooo dense and heavy and they have the most potent smell out of all of them, it smells like fruit loops, almost like mangoes or candy or something haha. But yeah the buds are too heavy for the branches to support. The WR and SC are incredibly frosty but are taking longer to fill out. Check em out! As always, the file names denote what the pictures are of.

Questions? Comments? Feedback?

Attached Files:

12. Nice bro, bet you can't wait. I'm gonna start my next grow very soon. I updated my pics.

13. Harvested one of the Sour Cheese's today at 64 days of 12/12. 20% amber trichs. Been flushing for 2 days and I harvested right before their light period this morning. All trimmed up it was 4.4oz wet. Hoping for an ounce dry. Next to get the knife is the alpha wreck at 70 days and the WR probably a week after that. I also harvested the GDP at 52 days yieling 16 grams.

Heres some SC harvest pics from today. The one in my hand is the main cola weighing 26 grams (wet of course)

Attached Files:

14. Nice buds bro! I've been harvesting too.

15. I just harvested yesterday as well man! congrats dude! MY bitches started to hermie :/ so think when I added more ducting light is getting in through it.

16. Thanks guys. And dude. Exactly the same. My AC vent leaks a little light, and I literally found 2 seeds in my entire plant

17. im thinking if I spray paint the duct black it wont be a problem. lesson learned. I thought "oh its just a LITTLE bit of light." haha WRONG!

18. #78 sourjello73, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    These pics are a couple days old, but first is the Sour Cheese jarred up with the Alpha Wreck Branches in front, almost 3 days of drying in the pic. Total yield from (almost) an entire SC plant was 19 grams. Total yield from almost all the incredibly dense, rock solid Alpha W. buds was 34 grams. Dont forget to chack out that pic in high res(; The alpha wreck was the most bomb weed I have ever smoked in my life... Everyone I've given it to or smoked it with has said the same - that it put them in a fuckin coma haha. The second pic is an alpha wreck cola in my hand after trimming. In the background is the rest of the alpha and the red solo cup that never leaves my side(;

Attached Files:

19. Nice, we got about 17oz so far off the five plants with one more plant drying. They're not hard like yours, but very sticky & stoney. There were a lot of variables moving the crop & I'm just glad to have enough until my next well controlled crop.

20. Hmm..north east CT here..right on the border.

Nice....;)