Second DXM Trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by siroseti, Oct 28, 2009.

1. I had a decent DXM trip a couple weeks ago, 200mg, only high 1st/low 2nd plateau. For my 2nd trip, I'm going to step it up a little bit; 485mg, ~7.6mg/kg. I had a few questions for more experienced dexers;

1) Are my eyes going to be dinner plates the next day? This is bad for a number of obvious reasons; if they are, would taking a lower dose help to reduce the effect?

2) How out of it am I going to be the next day?

3) This is kind of a general question, but does anyone recall being loud during a high 3rd/low 2nd plateau dose? Again, for obvious reasons, I'd like to stay relatively quiet.

4) Me and my friend are both going to dose to get us to around 7.5mg/kg. This is our 2nd time taking DXM; as a matter of fact, our 2nd time taking any psychedelic. We both toke/drink (toked to the point of hallucinations once, so that's not gonna scare me). Should we keep it to ~6.3mg/kg (400mg for me, that is) instead?

I feel I'm prepared for this psychologically. I have a calm demeanor, very little anxiety, and changes in perception don't bother me (as long as they aren't accompanied by nausea :D). I know I can't give anywhere near a complete psychological profile here, but does anyone think I ABSOLUTELY SHOULD NOT TAKE a low 3rd plateau dose?

2. 1. Well it all depends on what time you take your 485 mg. There is a good chance though that people who know you well may be able to notice a change in your general demeanor the next day.

2. See above. And probably a little bit, but you might also feel refreshed and happy to be alive in general.

3. There is a good chance that once it starts you and your friend won't make a peep. If you do talk to each other, it will likely be in whispers as DXM makes things sound louder. I don't think I have ever been loud on DXM.

4. Not really any reason to keep it at 400 mg unless you are really, really concerned about your appearance and behavior tomorrow. In all likelihood, 85 mg wouldn't make a huge difference anyway (though you always take the risk of possibly "just missing" a higher plateau if you take less).

On a side note, what form are you taking for it to be 485 mg? That seems like an odd number to me and I pretty much know the specs on every form of DXM worth taking.

3. Sorry, I got the math wrong; 480mg of Robogels (32 gelcaps). DXM only active ingredient, etc, I have no intention of dying :p

I figure I could pass off any change in demeanor as lethargy from not getting enough sleep or something, no? Nothing important (no business meetings or anything), just general interactions with my housemates. My primary concern is the pupil dilation.

Thanks for the help :wave:

4. Generally, my pupils stay dilated the whole day after a DXM trip, as the afterglow lasts about that long for me. Everybody is different, though.