Second Cfl Grow Multi Strains

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HippieHighTimez, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Wats up people this is just a quick update for my cfl grow...I shall call this I Found Life...today my girls pop their heads so I brought on the light...they are in Happy Frog soil. My strains are Girl Scout Cookie, Blue Dream, and Critical Kush...right now the box pushes 500 watts off power with a mixture of light temps. I will transport them in like 3 5 weeks if everything goes well....well any way here are my girls. 1429917280301.jpg ....... I also have an Auto Mazar I will be growing outdoors

Attached Files:

2. How many plants? So far you have a nice start to the CFLs, depeding on how many plants might need to add some in the future. Looks good man i grow with  T8s and CFLs myself. It can be done, ive had some nice harvests.

3. Only 3 in this box...I have an old dresser I will use for my S.O.G...I will add more lights anyway in the box I have now...I've gotten use to using cfls. ..With enough of them you can do great...This is my 3rd grow

4. 9 cfls in there? love seeing CFL grows cause it gives would be growers hope lol

5. 15 in all...I have 6 on the lid of the box.. I have turned off for now

6. Guess I'll sub up for this ride! Just curious why not grow a pheno outside and the auto inside? You will achieve a larger yield indoors seeing as how autos like being under 20/4. I'd just grab a few more 75w cfl's and make a second cab for the auto.

7. It's only one auto and that's Auto Mazar .. it will yeild better out doors...and I'm just keeping it small for now...I have a second grow box for my S.O.G ...I n plan on cutting 4 clones off each plant every 2 weeks

8. #8 Its Brandon, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    I've never heard of an auto yielding better outdoors. I'm a photo guy myself. Was it a freebie bean or something?
    Edit: I meant photo

9. Yea It was a freebie so I won't feel bad if it doesn't do well...si it's not going in the grow box lol...my girl scout cookie was 29 bucks American...so all the light are for the ones I bought...but check out auto mazar it's a heavy yielding plant