second bong ever, pretty dece

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jim Fear, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Cost 80 and itsa foot and ahalfer

Attached Files:

2. lol weren't u just making fun of a guy for over paying for a grommet bong?
    I had that same bong it was my first and I payed 70.

3. Ya but in my little spitfuck of a town there is only one place to buy bongs so they overprice everything

4. "I love how every high school kid always pays extra for everything weed related and never realizes they got ripped off unless someone tells em."

5. Supply and demand assholes

6. Is that what the headshop owner was saying when he sold you that $40 bong for double the price?

7. She might as well have cuz thats literally the only store within like an hour and half of where i live

8. Over priced china glass.

[​IMG]

9. i loled.
    Then liked. :wave:

10. Looks nice man. I dunno if I like the color scheme, but you could put a fake flower in it, turn it towards the wall, and display it as a vase.

Also, I don't like grommet bongs because god damn that fucking little metal bowl always burns me when I try to pack a second.

11. #12 Two-One, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    You could of found something better off of here for $80. Just saying.

Also just because they over price their items doesn't mean you can't talk them down

OR like I already said, many bongs on here you could of got that are better. And theres other sites also.

12. The saying is "1 and a half footer", not foot and a halfer ;)

And im gonna agree with way overpriced.....

13. shits nice man keep it up

14. its pretty cool enough though u overpaid, i did the same thing when i first started, paid 40 bucks for that kinda bong and it was less then half the size haha. bet it gets the job done for u. everyone should at least try one of these in there life so they can appreciate glass on glass that much more:bongin:

15. ^We all have. We had the friend who was stupid and over paid for these things. Then we knew not to. Haha

16. I will just say. You could have spent your money better and got a nice bubbler for $80 or at least a WAY nicer glass on glass from grasscity. You live, You learn.

Toby Mac