On my second attempt at growing I changed a ton of things. I got better soil (organic potting mixed with vermiculite, sphagnum moss and a little blood meal), better lights (2 75 watt cfls and 2 75 watt warm white flouros [although I have a hps ballast on order]) and a better closet setup. So I germinated a few seeds and I got 2 nice seedlings. I kept them icovered with saran wrap to keep in the moisture until they sprouted thier first leaves. The first fan leaves not the round ones. After I took them out of the wrap I had them under the lights for a day or so and both had dried up. The soil in the pot was moist but not overwatered, the temp in the closet was at 72 degrees and the plants were at 4 inches from the lights. I have 6 more seeds that are germinating and I don't want to screw any more up. I am getting a little frustrated because I am reading and reading and I can't quite figure out the foolproof way of growing this buggers. So maybe I could get a little help or at least some encouragement. Thanks.