Second attempt - Bubblelicious (Nirvana)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jesstany, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Well atleast the cat didn't get them. I still remember that post. Not the end of the world. So, you'll just have to smoke some a little early. Not such a bad problem to have. I'll bet it will be plenty good. Atleast you got to use the bud. Last grow, I lost two very good size heads to mold. Had to get them out of there at first sight of the mold and throw them away. So, it could be worse. Cheers.

2. I'm excited for a few bud pics! Sounds awesome.

3. sorry for the lack of pics or updates. This year has been hectic as I've been away on business for half the year. My GF did an amazing job growing and curing the end product. The plants didn't get too big and the yield was minimal. The largest plant gave us 33 grams dry weight. The other two larger plants gave us 24 and 22 grams. The two small plants gave us 17 and 15 grams dry. Some may look at those numbers and say it was a waste of time. I say it was a great journey and a great way to keep her busy while I was away. She loved it and is extremely eager to start back up.

Bubblelicious smokes incredibly well. It is smooth and taste sweeter than any premium grade I've ever smoked. I wouldn't say it tastes like bubble gum, it's more of a berry taste. The high is a little too strong for most that I shared with. For Christmas we put 4 grams in a blunt and passed it around a party of 15 people. In about 10 minutes the entire party was sitting down and talking about what to get for food. This was only about 3 hours after Christmas dinner! lol. We ended up going to a Chinese buffet and causing havoc.

This is a killer strain that didn't get to grow to it's full potential. I will be trying this one again soon. I have a 5 pack of Wonder Woman coming in from Nirvana now. Thanks Nirvana, Thanks to everyone here! Tastebud, your harvest is amazing!

4. Hey Jesstany,
    Not a waste of time at all imo. Your enjoying some premium smoke that you grew yourself. I think you and your gf did a great job. You make that bubblelicious sound awesome too. Nice job to both of you. Cheers.