Second attempt - Bubblelicious (Nirvana)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jesstany, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Good luck on your grow bro, I'ma sit in on this if u don't mind and watch you work your magic.

2. The purp I think is going to be a no show, the seed hasn't cracked yet... I'll give it a few more days then toss it.

Here are some pic's!

No wait the camera is dead, those are coming later.:wave:

3. I started some big bomb on the 21st so im gonna follow along just to compare growth. I use DWC and 2k of hps.

4. #24 Jesstany, Sep 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2011
    So it's day 8 since they came out of the ground. It's day 6 for the two smaller ones though. To keep it simple I'm calling it day 8 of veg. I've only had to water once and it was with distilled water. The temp is at 80-85 degrees during the day and 75-80 at night.

Thanks for stopping in!!!

Attached Files:

5. Looking good!

6. Hey Jesstany,

They look great. Nice work.

7. Wow, how'd that one get so big? For me that one would be A good breeding candidate if it was started same to as others. Going well.

8. Hello everyone!

Sorry for the gap in updates but I've been traveling for work. The plants are now on the first day of the second week of flower. Two of the girls are dwarfed, they are flowering up nicely but never grew beyond four inches or so.

The bigger of the five has 16 tops that are all flowering nicely with nice beautiful pink hairs. The tips of most of the leaves are pink. The camera didn't pick it up right, but it looks beautiful. The pictures are from this morning from before I flushed them. I don't want to mess with them again today, so no new pics until tomorrow or the day after.

I'm not sure if the size of the plants is normal as they are kind of small. The description from nirvana is that this is a small plant so I'm pleased with the outcome because that's what I wanted.

The plants have not been fed flowering nutrients yet, this morning I did a flush and will feed them for the first time when the pots feel light again. That's how I've been measuring if they need to be watered... I just pick up the pot and if it feels heavy I know shes good, if not I water.

Thanks for stopping by and stick around I think they are going to look soooo good in the next couple of weeks! :wave::wave::wave:

Attached Files:

9. Wow. They are coming along nicely. Good job.

10. Hello everyone!

Today is Week 3 and 2 days of going 12/12. The buds are filling in nicely and are turning a gorgeous purple/pink color. Enjoy! :smoke:

Attached Files:

11. Whoa!!!!!!!

12. The plants are doing great. They are budding up extremely fast. The smell is starting to get a little skunky in the room but it's not bad at all.

Ok so here is a quick report on the strain so far.

Out of the 5 seeds, all 5 obviously germinated. All sprouted.

Two of the plants stopped growing beyond 4-5 inches. They are budding up nicely but will be a tiny yield. I like them though. Both of the tiny plants are very frosty and have the best pink tint on the leaves and bud formation.

The other three plants are a good size. One of them is the beauty queen in the pictures above. She is even darker in color now. Most of the top bud sites have leaves that the inner part of the leaves are almost black. The bud formation is a mix of purple, pink and green. It is heavy on the purple and green with pink highlights.

Another one of the plants is a lighter purple shade with almost no pink at all. They are both tied down in LST. I didn't top the plants at all as I was scared to cut it wrong. I like the outcome. The one on in the pics has 16 bud sites that are for the most part growing equally.

The third plant is one that I let grow straight. It is forming one huge bud at the top with some tiny pop corn buds throughout. The straight one has light purple shading but is mostly green.

I am beyond happy with the turn out of the Bubblelicious so far and I will have more pics posted tomorrow or the day after. Thanks for stopping by!!!!

13. #33 Jesstany, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Here's an update. Today is the start of week 5. The buds are filling in nicely and the plants look healthy. The leaf tips that look like they are yellowing aren't as bad as they look in the pics. The tips are actually pink in color, not yellow...not sure why the camera pics it up like that... must be the light. anyways, let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

14. Amazing buds bro. Sooo pretty. Every time I see a blade with buds as nice as those I want to buy those seeds. My wish list is larger than my grow space. How many total plants? What size light? I am sure I red it but can't recall, I follow to many threads

15. Thanks for the compliments. :wave::wave:

Definitely add these to your wish list, I vegged for only 3 weeks and I wish I would have gone another 2 or 3 weeks in veg with more LSTing.

I'm growing 5 at the moment. Two of the plants are tiny though. They didn't grow beyond 5" in veg but got to about 10" so far in flower. I was thinking about getting rid of them but they are far too beautiful, lol.

My light is a 600watt HPS/Mh. I used a mix of Coco, Perlite and worm castings in 3gal pots.

Here's a close up pic of one of the tiny plants.

Attached Files:

16. Holy shit. Your doing awesome. Keep that cat away this time man. Its good to see you doing so well this time around. Nice work bro.

17. The colors of your buds are nothing shy of amazing. And great pics. Small or not I would let them finish.

18. Hey guys I have a question. One of my plants has hairs on it that are turning brown. I would say between 60-75% of the hairs are brown. I haven't looked at them with a magnifier yet but I am getting one this weekend. Is this an indication that they are near finish? should i be flushing? thanks!

19. #39 Jesstany, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    So I had to chop down one of the plants. The plant was starting to tip over at the biggest bud. The main branch was snapped and it lead to most of the leaves past the snap dead. I didn't want it to hurt the rest of the bud so I chopped her down. The buds look great but are looser than I wanted. They have hung upside down for 4 days and about 10 hours. At this point the the weight was 49g. What do you guys think this will dry out to? After hanging I put them in jars. They have been in the jars for 2 days. I open the lid for like 20 minutes every day...

The buds smell great and look out of this world... Really deep purple with very little green anywhere.

Thanks for stopping by and sorry for no pictures right now. I need a new charger :(

I want to add that it was 59g then we did a lot of trimming and it is 49g now but still has the main fat branch. I have a feeling it's gonna be around 40g when done. (Wishful thinking)

20. I usually expect to drop about 75% of original cut weight.