Seattle Stoners

Discussion in 'General' started by hajime, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Guys or girls, christians or atheists, vegans or meat eaters, gays or straights, democrats or republicans, I don't care. As long as you are open minded and love weed, let's smoke sometimes. :)

I'm also trying to find a group of people to do something like passing around 3 or 4 blunts.

2. haha
    cop?

3. Oh yeah, you have a good point. Maybe a cop will drop by the forum, but I think they probably have better things to do. To answer your question, no. I'm just tired of smoking by myself most of the time. In my past experience, it's always better with a crowd, the more the better.

4. go to a club and meet new people??there's plenty of raves/clubs/bars in seattle..

5. Try becoming friends with your dealer or smoking with him/her or people who come over.

6. One of my best friends lives in Seattle. I'm not sure how often he smokes anymore though. I know he still goes to raves every once in a while.

7. Good points, but I've tried most of them. Clubs, well it's kind of hard to hear each other in there. Bars, yeah, you get to meet all kinds of people there, people who like it and people who hate it. Rave, I've never been to one, I think I should try, but my guess is it's probably pretty much similar to the club.

Yeah my dealers are probably the only ones who'd smoke as much as me. It's just there isn't a whole crowd of them. One of my friend told me that he used to get together with a lot of people and smoke a bunch of blunts together. That sounded fun, so I thought maybe I can find some people who's also into weed, and then do that with my friends. But I guess this is just a tiny fish inside the big ocean called the internet.

Well, at least I thought I'd just ask and see what happens. I guess this is a forum, not a dating site for potheads, haha.

8. i live in seattle. so many bud lovers out here.

9. Yeah, hempfest was pretty big. Maybe I'm not hanging out with the "right" crowd. It's like I know a couple of people here and there, but I don't know if they'd like to hang out with each other. They are very different. Well, I guess we are all very different.