Seattle Stoners Head Count

Discussion in 'General' started by StraightTrippin, May 17, 2004.

1. I live about 20 minutes away from the U-district. This thread was started in 2004 and there's only 5 pages... lol who bumped it?

2. my two fav spots are in west seattle cuz thats where i stay..Harbor ave parking lot, directly across the water from downtown..at night its fucking amazing

[​IMG]

not my pic but its the same every time..

and then the opposite side of west seattle on beachdrive has some mind blowing views of the mountains

[​IMG]

3. passin the pipe in SW Sno county in the evenings and working in the city during the day. Happy to read through the posts of so many local like minded people. Haven't been lucky enough in 15+ years tokin to come across name brand stuff

4. YEAHHH reppin Tacoma right here! i go to seattle so much i basically live all around here. trust me i have lived all over the country and seattle IS THE FUCKIN BEST!!!
    the bud is the best and the people aren't as much of asshole as the rest!

5. haha nice not sure if I posted here before but Seattle Bud Smokers yeaaaah!

Would definitely be cool to meet up for a fat session sometime ahah. Maybe if we ever get to know each other better ;)

Oh yeah, I'm in the southend, Columbia City/Lakewood/Seward Park. Basically a walk to lake Washington or Seward park for some pleasant toking. Definitely recommend shrooms in Seward Park :p

6. #106 knic.cink, Dec 5, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
    Redmond here, does that even count.. I am new here to the area, and don't know anyone, anyone wanna hang out?

7. #107 seattle1, Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2009
    Hi all,
    Moved here from canada, love the city. If anyone has any tips for a new storner in Seattle, give me a shout.

Thanks !

8. Just moved to N Tacoma

9. with all these people from washington, no ones from the yakima valley??????????????????? lotttsa bud from seattle rolls through here!!

10. Best place for smokin' is on the boat, out in the sound, at sunset... hard to beat. Long as wifey stay sober enough to bring us back to dock! LOL! Sleep it off right there too...

Trips up the sound into the San Juans are good, and of course... when you can make it across the border into B.C.

Else, I've got a decent view here in Bellevue and just blaze right off the porch.

I'm still finding my way around here, anyone like to place disc golf? Any good courses 420 friendly?

11. Damn there's a grip of people here from the rainy city. I'm over on the Eastside, around Kirkland, but it's so close to pretty much everything. Bellevue, Redmond, Seattle, Everett, and not too far north of Renton/Newcastle.

12. whos tryna meet up and blaze!?

13. I am not sure about 420 friendly, but here is a big list for WA frolf:
    http://tinyurl.com/d2l7xj

I was recently in the town of snohomish and checked out a pretty neat looking course there. I don't have the special frolf frisbees, but I would like to try a game sometime.

14. Tip: keep the green side up

15. i'm from bainbridge just a 30 min ferry ride away :wave:

fuck i want to go to hempfest so bad but i can't :mad:

we should all meet at bumbershoot instead. good music good people good weed :hello:

16. bellevue here

who's goin to hempfest?!

17. I'm down

18. im like 45 minutes from seattle im down by puyallup

19. Yeah that would be tight.

20. hey so does any1 here around tacoma/puyallup know where to get some acid or shrooms?
    im lookin to do shrooms again. and acid for the first time but i cant find it.