Seattle Stoners Head Count

Discussion in 'General' started by StraightTrippin, May 17, 2004.

1. hey dude.. do you know where a good place to camp in bellingham?
    me and 605skunk need a place to trip acid... were' thinking baker lake!
    we're going this thursday but it might be rainy..

2. Well, for an overnight trip there's all sorts of options. If you actually want to go up to Bellingham you could do Pine and Cedar lakes. It's a 3 mile hike in to either one and you have to filter water, but it's secluded and kind of pretty.

But, dude, you're in Skagit. Go to Rockport or Ross Lake. Or Saulk Mountain, Saulk is beautiful (is there camping around Saulk Mountain?).

And isn't there camping around Marblemount?

Rockport is actually pretty nice, my high school would take us out camping there for orientation.

3. Im from Tacoma but im always in seatlle.

4. hmm never been to either of those places..

what about baker lake?

5. #86 sikander, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
    I don't know about Baker Lake. There isn't a state park there, but there might be campground run by the county or something. There's like a KOA a few miles from Concrete and that's all I know.

Your best bet if you're not married to Baker would be to consult the Washington State Parks and Rec website. They have a list of parks and detailed information about them, including whether or not you can camp there.

6. add another one. i'm not it

7. Kirkland, WA. born and raised.

8. Bellingham tokers have the best buds

9. moving to Olympia in 5 days for the evergreen state college.. up in Everett right now.

10. #91 purplesky9, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
    i love seattle

11. U district here too... ok, wedgewood, but it's right there

12. Where do you guys like to smoke in seattle?

I like smoking out on lake Union or Lake washington on a boat at sunset... so chill, only done it a few times tho. :smoking::D:confused::)

13. within city limits, it's gotta be kerry park in queen anne, or gasworks park

14. i second that, have you ever had Big Buddha Cheese?

15. Yeah, I hear there are lots of growers in Bellingham, and the people there are all hippies so its pretty chill. I gotta meet one of these growers so I can get the primo buds :smoking:

16. Everett - Lake Stevens :wave:

17. Can't say I have. My main guy who had the best hookups left town so I am without the name brand strands at the moment unfortunately :(

18. The best state to smoke weed in =) I've been in Washington my whole life. Even though ill leave, ill always come back. +)

19. currently slangin' Pineapple and Mind Control buds...