Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seattle/Northwest

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thesteadyriot, Aug 6, 2011.

1. 360 here.

The most I've paid was 40 for 3 of purple haze from the dispensary in Oregon. I usually get 3.5 for 30 of the dankest i've ever smoked for myself, and usually regular 40 for an 8th of dank for my friends. Other guy i know does 3.2 for 30, and its great weed but a little less fantastic then what I am used to, so he's a backup only.

2. From the 425, never paid more then 40 for an eighth of dank from my dealers.

3. #23 Husky42, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2011
    253/360

175-$220 a zip.

But i dont buy the crap anymore Medical all the way!

4. Im in West Seattle, Its a great area. The bud i used to pick up came from the growers, but that connect has moved away. I never paid more than 10/gram.

I need to find a new connect though, right now im relying on some mexicans in white center. fuck that shit

5. Bellevue College

6. 253 here
    40 for an 1/8 of really dank
    35 for dank
    30 for meh
    don't settle for less then meh.

7. The dispensary in downtown tacoma has X-Factor which is ridiculous btw

8. 40 bucks

9. dude, i put that place down as one of my 4 college choices on my ACT... i really want to go there... i have buddies in seattle that can get me ounces for $150-230... and yeah it's always 40/eighth for dank there... sometimes less if you have a legit connection. The whole northwest is flooded with dank... and almost all of it is grown in state... i love living in Montana... but i was born in Washington so i will always have a special place there... i plan on moving back ASAP.

Here's some Fruity AK from the 253/360 area... outside of Stankoma, ran me 150/oz (got half ak and half og chunk)
    [​IMG]

10. 206, but no longer residing there. $10/g, $35-40 3.5g, $65-80 q, $140 half, $220-250 zip

NW has some of the best bud around, so stick around. You'll always get hooked up fat and with dank. It's actually kind of hard for me to find bad bud there (not that I look).

11. I'm from lynnwood and the prices are about $10 per gram. I saw you were moving to bellevue and its pretty nice over there but the cops are little more strict but you shouldnt have much of a problem.

12. ya that's actually specifically where i'm moving haha

13. Fuck yeah!

I'm this much more excited about moving there now.

---> THISSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH.