Seattle Hempfest

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Evilbert, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Im so fuckin stoked for hempfest. Im gonna buy such a fat sack lol

2. Im gonna try and find a nice, unique bubbler for under $70.00, then im gonna try to get a nice vaporizer for the car

3. Fuck I hope I can go this year, I'm scheduled to work on the days hempfest occurs :( but hopefully I can convince my manager tomorrow to switch my shift around so I can go at least on fri-satuday, if not maybe I'll try and call in sick that day lol it will be my
    3rd year going there if I can make it I always have a great time.

4. I'm definitely going.

5. HELL YA going up to hempfest for the first time since i live about 10 minutes from seattle :)

6. Wish I could go! My friend's band is playing there.

7. i'm Goin. Look for me, ill be the person that's stoned as a rock. hahaha

8. Fuck yeah! Goin' after work friday and then camping on whidbey island afterwards.

9. Can i get mids there? lol seriously.. legal of course.. haha but yea all that aside.

I'll likely be there.. maybe.. depends if i decide to take this hps back or not.

10. Off to hempfest!!!

11. Thanks to this thread, I found Hempstalk. Peaceness.

12. Last year I found 3-4 grams of dank on the rocks just sitting in a bag..

Plus there are always tons of people trying to hustle down by the rocks. Just head to the rocks if you need....

13. I went yesterday, walk along the rocks or just along the main path there will be people sellin bags or edibles if you pay attention to what they are sayin, they dont exactly yell it out (though some do, I heard some guy yellin "OG KUSH I GOT DUB SACKS ALL DAY" yesterday) but you can spot people sellin joints and bags if you dont want to go to the guy bein that blatant.

I bought a Vape-or-Smoke there yesterday with the posibilities of smokin oils out of it aswell. theres plenty of other vapes available aswell (volcanos, mflb's, plug in vapes, etc etc) but i decided to support the local Vape-or-Smoke company and even talked to the "president and janitor" of the company lol

14. Man hempfest kinda sucked, not to be bashing on it hardcore or anything as walking around smoking joints and blazing with people was alright, but that really seemed like it was just that, and then product pushing, even the music at every stage was just kinda meh IMO.

Was there all day, just got back had a good time in the Sun I guess but I cant say I'll be going back next year.

15. Saturday isnt the day to go. Fridday or sunday always have the best entertainment.

16. went today, going again tomorrow

17. 2011 is the first year with a Friday in it. First 3 day Hempfest ever! It's always on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday is good for the huge crowd and main attractions but prices on everything get chopped in half on Sunday! Also first year the cops can't be in the park!!!! I FUCKING LOVE HEMPFEST!:hello: But this years first Friday was super epic!

18. I never had problems with the cops being in the park, I talked to them while smoking all the time. They just didn't like me getting the police horse stoned...I guess that they are just being careful after what happened in tacoma i guess. There are still hella cops outside the event though which I feel would be more of an issue. I'd rather have em inside the event and off the streets rather than in the surrounding blocks right by their vehicles when i'm trying to drive away stoned as fuck...

I know it was the first friday event, I ment to say friday and sunday WILL always be the best days to go. was stoned, driving and posting on the GC app on my iphone at the time.

19. Fuckk how are you allowed to smoke in front of cops? I mean the shit's still illegal

20. at hempfest you can. To the people saying first friday, havent they had half days on friday before?