Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasons

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Mar 19, 2013.

1. So I've had allergies and obviously that's a sign the seasons are changing. We also had a harsh winter, not that it's over but a lot less sun. Anyway, the last couple days have been really nice and I've taken to reading in the sun which is a lot more sun exposure than I usually get and at first I felt a little sick but slowly I feel my mood is uplifted and even more when I'm high.

Is this usually pretty noticeable among everyday tokers? :cool:

2. bump bump :smoke:

3. I've got to say, when the weather turns around in the spring time, it makes all the difference in my mood. Spring has sprung and you're enjoying the nice weather with bud to boot. I see no reason to not be in a good mood.

4. Nice! :smoke: