Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**seasoned tokers** is this supposed to happen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pacislander007, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Alright. I bought an eighth the other day from my good friend and he said it was some good shit. So last night I went to my friend's house to smoke it. We both had like 3 bowls each. And these bowls were pretty good sized. We smoked half of the weed by three in the morning.

After that we were fucked up. My friend was fuckin spillin his guts and me and my other friend were layin down cause our bodies were HELLA tingly. I got so relaxed that I would forget to breath. So we just try and chill out by goin to sleep. I wake up eight hours later and I still felt that shit. Now It's been twelve hours since we smoked and I still feel it a little.

Is this supposed to happen with really good shit or was that shit laced or some shit?

Sorry for the noobness of this thread.

2. you just smoked alot. it was not laced. people need to stop saying there weed is laced.:smoking:

3. Yes and no

4. nah man its not laced, just some really good shit

5. man i miss the days when good weed would do that to me.

6. aye chill dude. i'm not sayin it was laced... i'm merely asking if it was.
    how do you know if your shit is laced?

7. The shit that you are smoking is not laced. Nobody outside of super sketchy weirdoes laces weed, because the simple fact is THAT IT COSTS MORE TO ADD SHIT TO YOUR WEED.

8. Smoke less weed next time
    there's no need to smoke an entire 1/8th in 2 sessions
    Try smoking just one or two bowls next time

9. Agreed. I just finished off an eighth I picked up 4 days ago, and each sesh I had from it got me nice and baked

10. ok thanks guys. it just sorta scared me cause the friend who spewed only had one bowl to himself. haha. super duper light weight.

11. It was laced with dankness... ;)

12. aye man it fucking happens sometimes.chill out:smoking:

13. That was some good weed my friend.

14. fuuuuuuuccckkk yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :smoking:

15. where can i get that strain that will get me so fucked up i'll forget to breathe hahaha i, too, miss the days of being able to get rediculously messed the fuck up on ganj lol

16. Although it is pretty unpopular and uneconomical, there is still laced weed out there. I've never been sold any myself, but my friend picked up some dusted bud once. He was trippin balls i guess. Told me he was in his sunroom and thought he was stuck inside a giant white box.

Anyways, yea you just smoked some dank OP. I wish i still woke up high :(

17. Nah you just got super stoned that's all :smoking:

18. did u just start smoking? cuz when i first started i only got mids and if i would smoke late enough at night when i woke up for work/school i would feel drained not like sick or anything just like when you first wake up for but like an hour

19. You my friend, have experienced how it is to be fucked out of your mind :hello:

it's not laced. it will never be laced, it costs more and what does your dealer care? There's no point.

Love it when this shit happens to me, though