Seasoned Tokers Help: How To Make A Home Made Pipe That Could Last A While!!!!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by lacrossestar, Dec 23, 2002.

1. i dun get it. why not make a bong? i made world's best bong yesterday from a tool tip connector, a pall point pen, some tape, scissors, and a getorade bottle. it rips like a $200 bong. so fuck pipes. i've been converted.

2. SMOKE DAT BAWNG!!!

3. Here's a recipe for a pipe me and my flatmate came up with one day we were really trippin'. Since we all get the munchies from time to time (hehe) some of the ingredients should already be in or near your garbage can...

You'll need the following:

2x empty pringles tubes
    an empty 1,5 liter softdrink bottle
    a roll of duct tape
    a (very sharp) knife
    a gluegun
    a corn pipe or similar (preferably a used pipe, as you're gonna mutilate it)

First cut the bottom off from one of the pringles tubes some 3 centimeters from the bottom. Then cut the same tube lengthwise, and cut off about 2-3 millimeters off the edge (lengthwise) so that the cut up tube will fit neatly inside the second (until now) unmodified pringles tube. When you have a tight fit, use duct tape to make it into a cylinder again. Tape it on the inside, not outside!

Next chop the head off the soft-drink bottle, so that it exactly matches your modified pringles tube. Glue this (with your glue gun) to the tube.

(are we getting the picture here?)

Take your pipe, and cut it so that the "neck" of the pipe is no more than 2-3 cm.

Cut a hole in the yet unmodified pringles tube about 2 cm from the bottom of the tube that matches the pipe neck diameter. Glue said pipe into this hole.

Make another hole for your thumb at the same distance of the bottom as previously, but make it at an 90' angle of the previous hole for the pipe. If you're lefthanded like me, you'll want this hole on the left. Put some glue around this hole, so you will get a nice airtight contact with your thumb when in use :)

(glueguns leave a silicone like residue, smear it on thick to get a good airtight thumbhold)

Next insert the diameter reduced tube into the tube holding the pipe, and you have in effect a pneumatic pump ideal for pumping some nice weedsmoke into your lungs.

Usage: Lika a bong, but when the chamber is full, breathe in, and compress the pump. When pump is all down, open the tumbhole, and breathe in even more, till chamber is empty. Repeat...

I made a 3D VRML model of this pipe. If you want it, I can mail it to ya' (you'll need a VRML plugin to your browser, get one at http://www.parallelgraphics.com/products/cortona/ )

4. Wow 8 year epic bump.

Nice

5. I can't believe not one person has been able to help you. Here you go.

The easiest, cheapest, and healthiest way to smoke is to get a plastic water bottle and empty all the water out of it.

Go to your tool box or find a rachet piece that is small and looks like this: http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk...e-socket-set-plus-free-d77-clutch-ratchet.jpg and get out one of the smaller ones. Make an appropriate sized hole in the bottle about at the middle, then make another hole that is small enough to fit your thumb over, but also big enough.

In the end it should look like this. http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4240/pombong.jpg