Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned tokers, hear me

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NoelG, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I was mad cos I dont have any cash for greens for the next few weeks for sure.

I got .4 for tonight and til I get money thats all I got, so Im gonna enjoy it tonight for sure, make a gravity bong let me get higher than smoking a bowl/ but thats not the point of my post what is....

I got totally blazed like crazy for a lotta lotta years and couldnt even count how many times i smoked waaay more than needed, like 12 hour smoke sessions with my be:hello:st friend.,

had so many grams at my disposal way more times than I needed or even thought i could get,

so if a few weeks I gotta not smoke its all good seasoned tokers, we will all be back when were back Halleluih:smoking:

2. So you don't have a job right?

3. lol, no bro, i lost it and failed 2 interviews in the past two weeks, not drug tests, they just didnt want me

4. Those fuckers. :p

5. hahah, thats why i was saying in my head these past two weeks, I hope they know they lost someone awesome, let them hire some dweebs lol, but for reals, Im maddd

6. Where did you apply that 2 places didn't hire you?

7. Shitty deal man, but at least you are getting interviews. When I was looking for a job last year I applied to so many places (probably around 50) and only 1 place gave me an interview!

In your interviews at the end you should ask the person who is interviewing you questions about the position, they like when you do that because it tells them you aren't just another person who will mindlessly do your job. If anything pretend you are super stoked to work there, pretend it's the best job ever.

Hope things work out for getting a job!

8. thanks Nipz, your cool, I know, i was thinking i was too cool for school i think, i gotta act like im stoked about working for them, im glad you found something bro. im defently gonna keep trying obviously, gotta get high somehow!! and tree of life, one was a restraunt and the other was a call center position... I hope we all get some work and get highhhhhhh