Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

seasoned toker with a?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nuggie Mo, May 16, 2012.

1. Does growing hydroponically produce better buds,taste,smell...? I come across some dank an its alright but I want the shit that stinks like a muhhh an taste crazily insane I know people say its on the strain but there's gotta be something else....? What makes chronic REAK...? What makes chronic taste CRAZY? Don't tell me to flush the medium already got that...

Anybody wanna help a brotha?

2. Post this in the grow section for best answers brother

3. organic growing in soil, and genetics. Thats it.

4. "dro"
    Is what the black people like to call all the weed to make it sound better. It all the same it just depends on the way it's grown

5. dro is slang for hydroponicly grown weed however I think its lost its meaning over the years.

As for dank stank, its genetics bro, nothing to do with how its grown. Dotn get me wrong, outdoor grown organic is supposed to be the shit however I think you gotta be a serious connasure to notice the fine differences. Jason King is very snobby about his organic outdoor grown bud in all 3 of his Cannabibles.

You want a stank... get some Cheese#1 from Kaliman, supposedly the only successful seed breed of the clone only Exodus Cheese mutation from the late 80's. I am currently smoking and its DANK!... However I have some Hash Plant as well, smells grassy and hashy, not sweet or skunky at all. If you nosed the jar youd call schwag or mids but its hands down the strongest weed I have smoked for a long time. Odour in not a direct indication of quality.

6. [quote name='"Sherak"']dro is slang for hydroponicly grown weed however I think its lost its meaning over the years.

As for dank stank, its genetics bro, nothing to do with how its grown. Dotn get me wrong, outdoor grown organic is supposed to be the shit however I think you gotta be a serious connasure to notice the fine differences. Jason King is very snobby about his organic outdoor grown bud in all 3 of his Cannabibles.

You want a stank... get some Cheese#1 from Kaliman, supposedly the only successful seed breed of the clone only Exodus Cheese mutation from the late 80's. I am currently smoking and its DANK!... However I have some Hash Plant as well, smells grassy and hashy, not sweet or skunky at all. If you nosed the jar youd call schwag or mids but its hands down the strongest weed I have smoked for a long time. Odour in not a direct indication of quality.[/quote]

Well I get all my statins from clubs so never get bad DNA. If I grow it, it will be bomb.

7. I know where the word dro derives from... I know stank doesn't mean quality but I want some tastey super stank.... I just wanted some opinions from fellow blades

8. Glands on the buds called terpenes, strain genetics and what conditions it was grown in. You can get chronic from soil or hydro.

9. I'm black and I never use the word dro. lol

Quality is in how good the weed was grown, and cured. It doesn't matter if its grown in soil or hydroponically. Some outdoor weed is really good too.

10. The key is in the harvest. Being gentle with the buds keeps as many of the trichromes on the bud as possible thus making it more potent. After that, the strain and genetics are important.

11. I'm with you.

12. Been previously said, but its the genetics and how well its is dried and cured I am sure. I'm no grower though so I can only vouch for the genetics part. Take Master Kush for example. I had such a dank pickup, but that strain has a VERY faint smell.

13. See I just want some chronic that's strong in smell an strong in flavor.

What are some good genetics? I feel as if that's a dumb question I know good Genetics I know alot about almost all strains. So what fkn REAKS an tastes crazy?

14. Glands on the buds called terpenes, strain genetics