Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned toker with a newbie question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AuntMary, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Let me start off by saying that i am by no means a novice smoker. i have been smoking the herb for years, but i have never been faced with this situation. What is the best way to smoke in my bathroom? i have made sploofs before and i was wondering if i were to use my spoon, sploof my hits and take a shower afterwards would that get rid of the smell well enough. The reason why i am needing to smoke in the bathroom is because i am visiting a family member who is pretty much anti drug, and it would look kinda suspicious if i said i had to step outside in a city that i've never been to before. thanks in advance

2. go smoke a cig, if they dont know you smoke it might make it awkward..i wouldnt smoke in their bathroom though, if you get caught then that will turn very bad and very fast..i usually take a shit if i smoke in the bathroom because it stinks up the bathroom and covers the MJ smell, nobody is gonna go in there TRYING to smell the room they will cover their nose, rush in and out, etc

3. what works for me is the tried and tested burn a little tp after every 4-5 tokes....

4. Smoke out the window. Stick the pipe out the window and exhale behind the window and keep the pipe there. Thats what I use to do before I got lazy, smoked 4 bowls and wasn't sticking it out and got busted.

Still smoking.

And all un-seasoned questions belong in apprentice. No matter if your seasoned.

5. If ur gonna blaze in the bathroom wait till they go to bed and leave the window open over night with the door shut. I do it all the time at my place. if they ask why the window is open just say u took a smelly ass shit. but still sploof and blow out the window and stand next to the window.

6. you should be fine man and long as youv got a spoof. my friends and i used to burn all the time in the bathroom he had a fan in the ceiling so you could just go in and smoke use the spoof and throw the shades on for the rents got home haha :cool:
    just make sure to still use the spoof, even the shower steam wont get ride of the smell.

7. use a sploof and get one of your old shirts

now what you do is after you take your hits blow it out of the sploof obviously but put your shit over the pipe as not to make any smell that way

put towels under the doors so no smoke gets out

USE A PIPE

bongs are hard to be portable. joints leave to much smoke. pipes are easy one hits at a time

always blow out the sploof

AFTER, take a shower and use soap, shampoo, conditioner. anything that when you rub together makes wonderful smells. (this part sounds weird) rub the shampoo and other things together really hard because sometimes bubbles escape and they trap oils and smells.

this is very doable and depending on the city its Dangerous to put your pipe out the window in case somebody sees it. more awkward moment is explaining to the cops THEN to your family why they are there.

keep it smart keep it simple keep it safe. dont rush into it. its good to get a nice buzz, but dont spend 3 hours in there smoking.

HAVE FUN, and stay smokin :smoke:

8. If i was you i would just say im going to go take a walk and smoke and bring a little axe or febreze or something.

9. As every seasoned toker has suggested in situations where you are smoking in a house where drugs are not looked upon with acceptance, or at least apathy... take it somewhere else. There is no need to smoke in someones house if they don't allow it. Either take it outside or wait.

The best way to get out of the house in a city you don't know is to pretend you are getting a phone call, answer it in front of someone, and tell them you are going to go for a walk and talk to your "old friend from high school that you haven't talked to in a few years". Obviously it's not going to be a 5 minute phone call, so they wont think twice when you are gone for at least 30 minutes. Problems associated with this is making up a name and a story when your family asks how your friend is doing. shouldn't be too hard to handle though.

10. THIS! thank you for being my brain - my brain says it would have thought this thought but its to lazy chilling right now. So thanks dude. This is awesome.

11. yeah man you're right. i thought about it, and smoking in the house would just be dumb and immature. i found a way out of the house and now im high as shit. thanks