Seasoned toker, newbie grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by antwon, Jun 30, 2007.

1. When is the best time to germinate a seed or does it matter i live in the deep south and i figured anytime other then the fall winter season.

2. Germination of a seed is done when you are ready to grow the plant, it takes anywhere from 2-5 days usualy for the seed to pop, then be ready to go into the soil or other medium you are growing in and continue on the growing process, so whenever you are ready to grow it basicly.

3. Hey man , All you need to germ is a little bit of light paper towel and ziplock bag. I just fold in 5 seeds then but the paper towel in the bag wet it and set it outside in my yard. Wait a couple days water again after 3 days. And you will have verry nice germ then planting starts.

Good luck with your grow man. What strain are you growing?

ps: you can germ annytime. is this going to be your grow journal i wana see where you going with ur gro

4. I'm not to sure on the strain. It was a bunch of seeds i obtained through bags.

5. ah kk man well best of luck for your grow

6. Light in the mix wouldnt be a good thing, light kills root cells, thus killing the roots and not helping at all in the whole germination process.
    All you really need is a dark warm place, moisture, and your set, given of course you have the pot seeds.

7. About 3 weeks ago i saved a plant. it was dying when i got it now its flowering ats also in the ground and i know that you really shouldnt do that but i did. no pesky naighbors. i'm thinkng about transplanting it into a pot but i'm worried about shocking it out of its flowering stage. guys help me please!