Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned toker, new to grasscity... I got a question =O

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by -4Twenty-, Oct 7, 2009.

1. I know I am new to the grasscity community but I have been a toker since I was 14, since I am 18 now I felt like joining a smoking community, I think of myself as a seasoned toker, and a beginning grower.
    (I know I could have joined this forum when I was 14 and lied, but I only started 'forumming' recently).

I figured I should introduce myself here because I also have a question for the more experienced people:
    I have tried strain I could get my hands on in zeeland.
    Which is the province I live in in Holland.
    I never been to the Amsterdam's coffeeshops, because if I can't get any herb in my local coffeeshops why should I get in in Amsterdam.:p

Anyways, I am planning a trip there soon with a few m8's.
    Can you tell me the coffeshops I GOTTA visit?
    And what herb to buy there.

I'll check back for your posts in about 10 minutes.
    Thanks in advance :D

2. I was a big fan of the Twilight Zone. Very friendly, clean, and laid back.

Everyone seems to love the 'Grey Area' too, it has a good selection but I thought the atmosphere was a little lacking compared to other locations.

Sheba was one of my good friend's favorites - he said it was highly recommended.