Seasoned toker,n00b to cultivating

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Poci420, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Hi everyone, Im new to the forum but know about this place for a while so I decided to finally register. Anyways, Im kinda tired of smoking unknown strains and crappy adulterated hashish. And now that its spring time I think Im gonna give my try at cultivating. Im looking to grow about 4 plants, 2 sativas and 2 indicas. Strawberry cough for sativa and G13xHashplant for indica. Plants will be grown outdoors. They seem to be very potent and thats what im looking for more then quantity. Are these ok?

2. Hey mate,

don't know about the strains you are talking (have never really known what I smoke), but I can advise you that if your looking for 4 plants then plant more seeds in case some turn into males, also on that note, learn to spot males early in development stage because otherwise they will pollenate your females and you will end up with a shitload of seed through your heads. Also growing pot is a fine art that takes time to master so just keep trying.

Good luck though

Good luck though

3. Start a grow journal on this site. If you have any questions or you screw up your grow fellow blades will help you out. Sometimes you can find other journals with people who have grown the same strain. That way you can know ahead of time what your plant is likely to do. Take my advice with a grain of salt though. I'm on my first grow myself.

4. Very much agree with this. A grow journal will make your grow a lot more successful because you'll be more attentive to the plants, and you'll get more advice.

5. #5 SsmokeWeed, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    I don't care if you don't take any other advice you're given as long as you hear this: learn everything you need to know about growing before you grow. You can't just learn it as you go along. It doesn't work that way, you will screw it up if you don't.

Why don't you start here: MARIJUANA CULTIVATION - Grasscity.com Forums

6. Ohh, im not gonna be really taking care of the plants. A friend is gonna let me put them in his garden with his plants. Im just curious as to the strains I choose. From what im hearing they are the most potent, especially the G13xhashplant.

Strongest pots I ever smoked were some California shit I tryed when I lived in the USA and then in europe I tried ak 47 and that was some of the strongest too. Im just curious if these new strains Im gonna grow are better then what I already tried.