Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned toker looking for a new buzz -.-

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Turndaddy, Feb 13, 2017.

1. I would consider myself a seasoned toker, Been smoking for 12 years now with the last 3 years smoking it damn near everyday. Had my mom send me a rather nice lil gift of THC pills from the new pot shop that opened in town. Had a buddy come over and we both tossed one back and waited to see if anything would happen. Now he sat there for 30 mins and was responsive then it hit him like a brick shit house (100mg caps btw) while i waited and fucking waited and fucking waited and felt sweet fuck all -.-. Now this isnt the first time this has happened with me and edibles, ever since i started using marijuana edibles have never done anything for me. hell for my 18th i got my parents to make me a huge pot cake with 2 ounces of dank ass purp kush, the cake was awesome and all but i watched all my friends and family get completely fucked off of one piece while im trying to eat half the damn cake to feel anything -.-. I figured these THC caps would finally be able to do something for me seeing as their such high concentrate but NOOOOPE. Im wondering if i should go down and try to get like 4 of them and take them all at once and see if anything happens there. If nothing i might just say fuck edibles all together and just smoke. Just really fucking sucks everyone says getting a fat body high from edibles is sooo fucking amazing and i cant even try it -.- Any suggestions from other seasoned tokers as to how i might actually be able to achieve a body high?

2. Yeah I would just see where you need to be for edibles as far as tolerance goes, I know myself and 100 mg gets me pretty stoned off edibles, 200 and I am ripped. I would say take two capsules, see if that works, if not try 4 but if they are properly made 200 mg should definitely get you high, although all people are very different with edibles.

3. ^This, I've only had ONE rice crispy edible that ever got me high, nothing else before that, even properly made medicinal quality has ever gotten me high.

I wouldn't say it had anything to do with tolerance either, I've seen a lot of threads here saying edibles don't effect them. :confused_2:

Maybe 100mg is a lot to one, and some of us need like 1000mg to feel the same effects?

4. Honestly the "Medicinal" ones that you can buy commercially never are close to as effective as 100mg one I get on the street...At the events I go to, I either get 100 mg iced teas or 140 mg nerds ropes that get me totally ripped, but I have had 100 mg of a dispensary edible with little effect.

5. took 3 of those damn 100mg caps and nothing -.- so chapped but at least they were cheap. Think im just going to stick with dabs and good ol herb from now on, no point wasting my money on shit that doesn't affect me.

6. According to dispensary numbers i normally take about 500-900 mg at a time and that normally gets me shit faced. Sometimes though it takes so long to digest even on an empty stomach like i wouldnt start feeling it until 8 hours later some days.

7. ye i just looked up a video on some kid taking over 2000mg of the medicinal prescribed THC pills and it took 6 hours for that shit to kick in for him and it barely got him high -.- like fuck dispensary shizz man ill make it myself and ill probs get way better results xD like at 2000mg id expect to not be able to move for like 9 hours and eat myself outa house and home, not have a sub par high that barely takes away pain of gallbladder surgery -.-