Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned Toker Having Tolerance Problems.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shh813DWC, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Hey Grasscity im in need of some advice from some older seasoned tokers. I have been smoking for about 8 years now and i have a nasty tolerance built up and im not sure what to do. I have taken a T-break for about 4 months and i have started smoking again and now my tolerance is stronger then it has been before. Granted the first time I smoke after my T-break i was high as a kite but it was a one time deal.

I rly didnt now how bad it was till I was at my boys party and I grab a 8th and smoke the whole bag at the party with 5 people and they were retarded afterwards like useless retarded and I was some what sober. I have recently tryed MDMA for the first time and im not sure if maybe getting to a different high makes me now expect a better high when i smoke. Sorry blades im at a lost i have tried the T-break, I dont munch out and kill my high, and i have tried editables.

2. Are you hitting bongs? If you've been smoking for 8 years I assume that you are but they are much more efficient than a joint.

3. Take a month or 2 Tbreak and when you start smoking again try a one hitter. I say your a smoker a person who just likes smoking weed for the sake of smoking it. I use a 1 hitter now when Im by myself. I can smoke all day on a gram just hitting the pipe when I want. One hitters are great bc you get green hits and a great taste. You will get a hell lot higher off a one hitter then a blunt, that is if you smoke the same amount of weed and in the same time frame it takes to smoke the blunt. If I smoke with friends I pack bowls but I will get stupid high off of 2 bowls in an hour. I have smoked for 13 years and use to burn 8ths a day by myself or with a friend. Since I use a 1 hitter i use less weed plus smoke all day and still have a low tolerance when im at parties.

4. Yeah, take a t-break and when you start smoking again, smoke till your high dont just keep smoking to TRY and get more fucked up or just for the sake of finishing a joint, etc.

thats why i use a pipe becuase i smoke till im high then stop, which keeps my tolerance low. and still gets me baked.

I find i can only get so high off of weed and smoking more does nothing but make it hard to get higher in the end.

i think that made sense..

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. He just said he took a T-Break. Reading comprehension guys, lol

I'd suspect you're getting older and expecting that same, laughy, immature high that comes for the first few years. It's no secret that you get less and less high as time goes on. And it doesn't stop at 5-6 years. I've spoken to people who have been toking for 20+ years and many of them get nothing more than lightly sedated no matter how much they smoke.