Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned toker has a noob question.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GorillaFarmer, Mar 5, 2009.

1. How long is the maximum length to hold a hit in before in no longer becomes of value. I've had friends hold in hits forever and say they get an extra buzz. I Figured it was just the lack of oxygen mixed with stale weed smoke.

Thanks ahead of time.

2. Some will say that you only need to hold it for a second, but i think most will say 3-5 seconds is optimal...anymore and youll only get a headache.

3. Holding in the hit for a good four or five seconds is significantly and noticeably better. Anything more than that I don't think (but am not 100% sure) will enhance your high any better.

4. word. thanks gc peeps.

5. Yea, anything after 4-5 sec's just turns into a ghost hit and that sole purpose is to decrease smoke

6. i could hold it forever but i care not to. i hold it in 2-3 seconds max.

7. PS the bitches in your signature are stretching like a mofo. move your light closer.