Seasoned Toker and a Newbie Grower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PzychoDC, Feb 19, 2007.

1. I've been tryin to grow some green my whole life, surfed this site so many times it has give me so much informations. Myparents have always toldme to get rid of my plants everytime they caught me.. Now the great news is, i moved out and got my own place and im already about 1 and half month into growing. but i made a mistake, this one mistake.. hopefully it will not fuck up my whole deal.. I planted about 20 seeds in a medium sized pot around 5 gallons, what was in the pot.. thats the bad news, i dont know.. all i knew was it was used to grow some tomatoes.. and i read somewhere, im not really clear on this but i read somewhere which mentioned growin the same way you do tomatoes are one of good ways. Somebody could help clear this up maybe. Sorry no pictures yet i have yet had them transferred into cpu im just startin a thread and see where i can go to help my plants..
    my plant are doing beautifully well over 2 ft now shown female features which i pulled out all other remaining plants and left only two which i identified as females knowing one medium sized pot wouldnt be enough to support more than 2 plants maybe only one? and im using 2x 100w 1x 120w 1x150w equivalent CFLs. hope this is sufficient? they seem to love the lights they stopped stretching once i got those to replace the single fluoro tube i started them out with. i mixed some Shake n Feed 12-12-12npk into the soil in case theres nothing in the soil hope this is okay, flushed n fed H202 occassionally to ensure oxygen to the roots, im paranoid about all that shit haha, hope im doing alright but alot of stems are purple, the leaves are beautifully green but just happens to have purple stems all over, white and orange pistils growing. any mistakes i made so far? please point out any.. im a total newbie tryin to grow some dank n save cash and goin by what i have read around those forums. I hope im on the right path but it seems to be so, friends are like im taking your plant home tonight, im like hell no its mine leave it alone. the lighting schedule, i keep it on overnight from 6pm to 6am, turn it off from 6am-6pm on n on.. sometimes i sleep in and the plants got extra2-4 hours of lights or sometimes im too excited and turned them on about 2 hours early.. whoops? haha im stoned as im typing this peace.. check back later for pics! oh yah some leaves are suffering burns, i think it might be the soil which happens to be what everyone hates, miraclegro.. uh oh.. if this is the case ill just have to get some new soil n replant if its not too late?:confused: :D :wave: :smoking:

2. buy a $10 timer. once the plants start flowering in earnest, you'll not want to give them an erratic light schedule.

3. :D :rolleyes: :smoking: Yeah, i should do that. Heres the pics!!

[​IMG]:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]:hello: :wave: :smoking:

4. well today the stupid dog jumped around and knocked over my 150watter CFL and broke it, so im forced to replace it with a 100w equivalent cfl, so now i only have 2x 100w and a 120w.. is this okay for a plant or i should go n pick up another 150er?

5. You're gonna want some more light, I'd say get a new 42w (150 equiv) and an additional one, you've got two girls who are gonna be flowering soon and you want plenty of light for those nice buds. If you can, get 100w or more per plant. That's 100 actual watts, not equivalent. Oh and by the way, they have their own pots now right?

6. yes they are in their own pots, i transplanted after the pictures was taken, the baby one was unexpected, i let it grow because the oldest one is a female so i was hoping maybe it'd pick up on the female trait for a while and transplant before its roots gets too tangled up wit the oldest one. i guess i should go pick up a couple 150's.. should i be getting the "yellow" type or the bright whites? or get one of each and get the best of both worlds?

7. also, if you can help it keep your dog away from your growroom. there are many different pests that he/she can carry in their coats. i'm now believing that my bug problem on my last grow originated from my damn cats.

8. Shit yeah, i dont normally allow him to be in the growroom at all, i dont even want him to smell it, piss on it or eat it or lick it or nothin, i want him to have nothin to do wit it.. but hes a 2 month old puppy im not sure if its a mini pinscher or a doberman cause its kinda too big to be a mini pinscher so i suspect i was sold a doberman instead of a pinscher.. fucking sucks if it turns out to be a big ass doberman..

the plants got extra heights and extra bushiness but the cam is a piece of shit, im going to try and see if i cant get a friend 2 stop by and lend me their phones, they take kickass pics! anyways theres pistils all over, but some of them are already turning orange?? this okay? thought they would be white pistils until the bud starts to mature then it turns amberish orangish? not while they're still a baby preflowers?

some purple stems, purple lines (veins, whatever u wanna call em) ... been like that since it popped out of soil.. is this genes or is this magnesium defect or Potassum?