Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned stoners what's one thing you still do that's noobish

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by virgilwoods, Jan 4, 2010.

1. I have the same routine more or less for the last 2 months but have been a toker since 8th grade I'm now 25. But I some how always forget my drink or TV /game remote

2. I don't have a grinder, I put my weed in a cup then use scissors to break them up because I find that weed pieces are much smaller that way compared to when broken up by a grinder.  

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. what kinda grinder you usin bro? Haha i use a santa cruz shredder and the only way i can get a finer/fluffier grind is with a coffee grinder which i dont really like.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Who tf uses scissors?..

5. funnel

6. #426 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
    Sorry Blades but the thread has too many nonseasoned tokers replying to remain in the Seasoned Tokers section. Moving it to Tokers Q&A.

7. Somtimes when im pretty baked, ill roll my joint all perfect. then ill notice that i rolled the joint inside out, meaning the gum is on the wrong side, and that is pretty shitty of me

8. I lose about a whole pack of screens every time I clean my bowl

9. I never corner the bowl of I'm smoking by myself I just dint care

10. yea I still tell stories while holding the pipe/joint.

11. I can't roll for shit. That goes for joints and blunts.

12. I still use my hand as a grinder

13. Always cough when I hit the bong. I know a lot of people do, but seeing my buddy rip entire bowls without coughing I feel like a bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. procrastination

15. I still hold bowls with 2 hands [​IMG]

16. #436 KayoKilla, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    When I take a hit my elbow natural comes up sometimes and I've been told that's "crackhead elbow"

17. don't hold my hits in... not noobish really, but i have so much herb and never run out, that i could care less about any thc lost and just wanna enjoy my buds instead of coughing and sputtering

18. Wtf lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

19. so picture lighting a bowl, the arm holding the lighter makes a point to the right instead of down. Make sense?