Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned smokers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Makevio, Jul 14, 2016.

1. I've got a question, i've been smoking on and off for about 2 years, and the reason is, after the first time I started getting high, it only took 16 days until I couldn't feel anything anymore. Even smoking an entire oz all day alone through my vape/bong and still... NOTHING. I know about the t-breaks and such, after a month of breaking, I can feel pretty good for less than a week and I'm already at the point of feeling nothing. Are there ANY suggestions? I've also been taking omega3 vitimans for 8 months.

This also leads to another sort of off topic question: How do people like snoop dogg and willie nelson not have a tolerance?

2. How much were you smoking from the start till those 16days, I'd say either another t break, switch strains, dabs, edibles, although I highly doubt you smoked am oz by yourself in a single day that would have been 1.6 grams every hour, for a solid 24 straight, I'd say take a month if not a few months off and just start with .5-1.0 a day and maintain that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I don't believe that snoop doesn't have a tolerance to weed I'd say he still feels the high it just doesn't last as long for him

• Like Like x 1
  4. You must have been smoking some really low quality stuff.

I have an INSANELY high tolerance, and my first time smoking some potent weed, I felt insanely high everyday for around a month and a half. After that it began to lose its magic and I took a t-break.

Just started smoking again yesterday (just under a month off) and I vaped the worst weed I have and with half a pax oven I got so stoned I couldn't believe it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He can probably afford to smoke a pound a day :D who cares about tolerance :love-m3j:

6. Absolutely t breaks are key here and also not smoking a quarter or even an "oz" a day

• Like Like x 1
  7. That was my point about snoop he has the money to maintain such high daily, and I guess if you're a grower or have such funds they by all means do as you wish

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yep, an oz in one day. It really wasn't hard for me to do, especially with my vape. Very easy to just sit back and inhale from a bag or whip. When I first started I was in alaska, and it was with my ex girlfriend. I wasn't smoking more than maybe 2grams a day? And edibles are the same exact way. I bought edibles from multiple shops(Cookies, one was a lollipop, and the other were brownies) I had bought 5 cookies. I ate 4 of them that night and nothing. Keep in mind while I ate those and waited for the effects, I was also smoking. I know it could just be my luck I have ridiculous tolerance but I refuse to give up trying to find a way. It can't be a strain issue because I have gone through at least a handful of different dealers, always trying something different. I would love to try dabs, but where I am currently at (texas) I don't think that's a possibility. I'm hoping within the next 6 months I will be ready to move to seattle. Hopefully I can yield some sort of results there

9. Yeah lol and Im sure he probably has access to the best, most potent weed In the US!

10. It couldn't possibly be low quality. The last half of the first year I was mostly buying from dispensaries. I can post some pictures here in a second of what kind of stuff I currently get.

11. Well I don't know what to tell you than, because even 2 grams a day would get anyone high for at the most a few hours, and also edibles aren't for everyone they sometimes work and sometimes they don't, maybe someone else who had this issue with not getting high will have more insight than I do.

12. That is what I'm hoping. Either someone who has experienced what I'm going through to help me out or maybe when I move to seattle...

13. Quick question say you roll a 1.0 joint and smoke it all within a few minutes as its not impossible to do while just playing music or some video games how long would you say you're high for from start to finish, I'm just trying to get more insight into this.

14. Also just because it's from dispensary and you get some stuff and then the next day get that same strain doesn't mean that the thc levels are the same in every batch. Just so you know.

15. Uploading the pictures now. I don't know how to answer that question. It's been a while since I felt anything. I can just remember on the rare occasions I did smoke a joint, it was more coughing than anything. I do remember though when I couldn't get high after the oz day, I googled if my ADHD might have affect. Didn't find any solid results though. And I also specifically remember when I was high my eyes would just be incredibly red. And now, never. I know that's not really something I can base my experience on, but it is something i've noticed.

16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I don't take pictures of my weed often, but here's what I do have.

17. Everything looks dank, honestly I don't know, I'd just wait till you could get your hands on some dabs and then you'll for sure be getting high, sorry wasn't much help.

18. That I have no doubt. Only thing that worries me about dabs is... How long until I build up tolerance to that as well

19. Well if say if you started with .1-.25 and just did that for a few weeks of not months that it would take you a long time, the problem is when you over do it you will no doubt build up a tolerance, it's the same with alcohol the more you maintain the same amount it will not get you drunk as much, same goes for weed, dabs, etc, but given the thc in dabs is anywhere from 70%-95% it would take a bit of started off slow

20. I don't see how this is possible. Unless you're vaping and not feeling like you do when you smoke. there is a difference.
    I smoke all day long but I never have a problem getting stoned. Staying stoned is another story. That's the price I have to pay since I won't do a T break. I stay stoned about an hour though.

• Like Like x 2