Seasoned Smoker, New Member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by CamMan, May 1, 2003.

1. I am 41 yrs old and I have been smoking for about 26 years now, and I don't plan on quitting any time soon. I have recently moved to the Northeastern part of the country from the Midwest, and bud prices out here are much higher than what I am used to, so I decided to "grow my own". I really only want enough for my own personal use (for me and my girlfriend), but if things go well I will cash in on the higher prices up here and make a little spending money as well.

I live in a pretty isolated area, so I have plenty of woods to grow my crop. I am kind of exicted about the possiblity of having relitively free smoke. This is my first real attempt to grow some bud, but I am hopeful.

I really like this web page. Being older menas that I am kind of out of the loop when it comes to the pot culture. It seems to be a young man's hobby, even though ther are plenty of people my age that smoke. I really don't want any of my co-workers to know that I smoke because I am afraid that it will lesson my chances for promotion. This web page gives me a connection the pot culture while allowing me to maintain my annonimity. Any way, I have rambled on enough.

Smoke Up!!

PS: My girlfriend scored some smoke today so I'm psyched!!
    I have the next 4 days off, and I plan to sty stoned
    the entire time!!!

2. Welcome to the city. There are all kinds of great people here.

3. Welcome to the City!!! We have all kinds of people who are all kinds of different ages here but we're all stoners in our happy little stoner family.

Have fun! :)

4. yes yes, the city is very diverse;)

5. Welcome to the stoner city.. Enjoy your stay!

6. welcome to the city, and good luck at growing your own shit!

Grasscity Deals Near You