Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Seasoned Smoker looking for opinions on ROOR tubes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by paxfaux, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Hello, I consider myself a seasoned toker, i've been doing it daily for like 12 years. I would like to get a ROOR. I tried to get a fairmaster from Virtual shops.net and after spending 400 bucks and getting no response from my countless emails I had to file a complaint with my credit card company. Feel free to comment on that if you'd like.

What I would like to know is what do you guys think would be better? the Zumo or the fairmaster. I'd even consider a regular 45cm icemaster. I really just want the one that gives the biggest, most dense hit, while still being a breeze to clear. I owned a Kaos with a large base for quite some time. It never seemed to give a praticularly dense hit, it always seemed like I was getting a lot of air with the hit.

That is the last thing I want, and its why i'm not even going to consider the beaker bottoms because I think I would run into a little of that. I'm also worried that the Zumo might have similar issues (lots of air with your smoke making it less dense).

A friend of mine had a 5.0 icemaster in college, it seemed like you could just keep filling it, and filling it and no matter how much you filled it, it would shoot out like a cannon. If the Zumo can do that, then I want that. I'm just affraid that its going to be a lot more work to fill and clear then the regular diameter sraight pipe.

I searched but I didn't see many comments about the Zumo. The one write up I saw said that it really wasn't something you wanted to use everyday, I guess the implication was that it got you too fucked up, I don't get that. I've never said, 'man, I wish I was less high", unless i was on my way to work or a test and in that case i probably shouldn't have smoked in the first place.

Any comments welcome, please recommend a stie to buy from if you can.

2. bump for some advice?

3. not allowed to post other sites. but try the official roor site. just search google.

4. i have seen eheles that look on par with roor tubes quality wise and in some cases like 50 dollars cheaper im getting a 1000ml or a 5mm 45cm so you may want to check them that out.

in my experiance a shorter straight tube has always given me the densest hits and i think thats just because there is less air in the tube to inhale before it fills up. if you got a zumo you could probably milk it real thick its all on how you hit it. if you want a tube that is easy to milk thick id say get a good quality normal size tube and just milk it real slow exale a little through nose and pull slide. a zumo would hit really hard though i kinda want one.

the densest hit i have ever had with out even trying was off a roor 250ml blue label after milking it really slow. it really suprised me

5. I think people dont consider it a daily driver because of the bowl size, weight and size of the Zumo - but I could be wrong?