seasoned smoker looking for answers to drug testing business

Discussion in 'General' started by newtotheworld, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hello everyone, I sincerely apologize if this post is in the wrong sub forum or if it is against forum rules, however i did not see any specifics about this type of question so...

I am a seasoned smoker (3+ years) and plan on hanging around the forums and contributing my knowledge as much as I can to everyone in our community.

But my first and foremost question.
    I received my first full time job at a leading wireless retailer as a technician. Ill be in the back of the store working on wireless devices and (partly) interacting with customers.

I also enjoy a good smoke after the day is done. I will never smoke before/during work, and will only get high if I am relaxing in my own house with nothing important to do afterwards (I like to look at myself as responsible)

Does anyone know, or have experience with, corporate wireless stores and random drug tests? I passed my initial drug screen to get into the business, however, as a musician ( I play guitar and keyboards) I enjoy a good toke to aid in my musical adventures. I have a friend who works at the the same wireless retailer (but not at the corporate store that I will be working at) and he said there was no employee random tests).
    So does anyone know if employees at the leading wireless retailers corporate stores are subject to random drug tests?

2. Well you can ask about drug testing, pretty sure that's fine. But in response to your actual question (it gets asked about 3-4 times a month, if not more) then you should use the search function and find some info that way.

Much easier than waiting for someone to respond.