Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Seasoned" grower, light toker needs advice on drug test!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by shotnva777, Dec 5, 2012.

1. What's up ladies and gents....

Sorry I haven't been around the forum lately sharing my latest grows and beautiful buds! I've kind of been out of commission for a while! When spring comes back, I'll be around more often!

Now.... with THAT said, I have a dillema and was wondering if anyone could help me out!

First off, believe it or not, I'm not a VERY heavy smoker! I MAY smoke about a bowl or two 3-5 times a week. Usually at night, before I go to bed. Also, my metabolism is VERY high (no pun intended!) Lol.... I'm about 140-50 lbs and 5'9, no fat other than maybe a wrinkle or two around the gut lol.

I have a fuckin drug test in a week and 3 days! (Popped up outa nowhere! ) and this will determine my FUCKIN FREEDOM! I stopped smoking EXACTLY 13 days before the test... I would like some opinions on whether or not YOU ALL think I will pass! (Remember, I smoke NOTHING but the BEST! Doesn't help the situation!)

- Day I found out, I stopped smoking, that was step one! Today is day three! (10 more to go!)

- On day one I took some HARSH laxitives and also sweat a lil bit while cleaning the inside of my car (with the heat BLASTING!) I ended up shitting very little.

- Yesterday I woke up and used a suppository and starting putting fiber in my coffee. Last night, I shit my brains out! Lol

- Today I woke up and started taking Mega-T Green Tea Dietary Supplement, along with fiber in the coffee again and once again, shit my brains out! (I hadn't shot 3 weeks prior to these bowel movements due to a script I take everyday!)

So with that said.... here's my plan for the next week:

- continue w/ the green tea pills ("helps burn fat!)
    - continue to drink the cranberry juice
    - continue w/ the fiber in my coffee (something I need anyways, as 3 weeks of food in my system is VERY uncomfortable!)
    - sweat as much as I can by taking BLAZING showers (my shower water will get hot enough to make a sauna out of my b-room!!)
    - work out by just getting up and moving around as much as possible, with as many clothes as possible!
    - try not to eat as MUCH fatty/munchy food as I can
    - not SMOKE!
    - piss/shit as I need to!!!

Do y'all think I have a chance? Again, not a heavy smoker, HIGH metabolism, I was smoking about 1-2 bowl packs of some KILLER between 4 ppl, about 3-4 times a week.

Anything else I can add to this regimen?! This is my FREEDOM were talking about here! (Can't use fake piss, IMPOSSIBLE as they look at your shlong!) And I plan to dilute before I.go in (as well as take a home screening first!)

Thanks fellow stoners and stonettes!

2. Its worth mentioning that this is PROBABLY going to be a lab test and I cannot use any "masking agents" either! I plan to dilute my piss, as well as take creatine (so my levels are correct), a multivitamin to "color" the piss and hit the cup halfway thru to fill the cup....

3. The only thing that has worked for me is dilution. I don't know if it will work everytime or not but I drank loads of water and gatorade as much as I could everyday before the test. I started eating a whole lot of red meats since I heard creatine was measured sometimes. I drank lots of green tea too but that was just to get more water inside me. I drank lots of coffee too since it makes me piss like crazy. So the day of the test I had two gatorades and a little less than a gallon of water Multi-vitamins and coffee. It may not be too safe but I tried it. My pee smelled like coffee and I was able to pass but sometimes I can't pass after three weeks of not smoking without dilution. I would say i smoke a lot since I primarily smoke hash about 9-20 puffs a day. And maybe a j here and there. Oh and sometimes MEDCAPS from the dispensary or cookies my girfriend makes me which I eat at night.

4. I believe in you, OP! you got this shit!

5. damn that sig is overboard lololol

fake dick urination device

6. If you want to be sure use the Jell-o method, had a few friends do it for court ordered tests that woulda locked em up if they failed, and it worked every time.

7. smoking 3-5 times a week isn't too bad, with a very high metabolism you probably could get clean in 10 days. Exercise like no other, and sweat as much as possible, theres still a chance of failure, so I'd dilute as much as possible, take creatine to make your urine yellower if you diluted to the point your pissing straight water haha

8. Well I think were all on the same page then! I grubbed a steak last night, so there's the red meat thing... lol

Sorry for the long OP! Just wanted to GET everyone on the same page..... lol

Hopefully I can sweat enough in the next week to get this amazing shit out of me! Haha.... then dilute to help matters!

What is this that I read about jello?!?!? Ppl keep telling me about this but I can't take ANY chances!

9. oh and they've caught on to the wizzinator, TRUST ME! Know a dude doing a YEAR for it AS WE SPEAK!!!

10. I always wondered between people who smoke J's/Blunts versus Bowl full time stoners. I mean you can smoke 1g in one sitting with a blunt but you can smoke around 3-4 bowls of that if you take it out the blunt. So would smoking 4 bowls be considered a one time smoker (just 1 blunt really)

11. Depends on how MANY bowls u actually smoke! I was smoking MAYBE a half gram between 3 ppl in a sitting...

I duno about YOU, but when we roll/smoke a blunt, I'M MUCH MORE MEDICATED and we roll HOGLEGS that have ATLEAST 2 grams wrapped up!

(Duno if that answers ur question!)

12. Since we're asking about smoking different ways, are there methods of smoking that will get you to have less thc in your system? Like smoking a gravity bong over a bowl, or a bowl over a bong? Or does it depend on the smoke?

13. Well pretty much you get like two cherry jello packets, and split em between 3 bottles of water drink that shit, then liek an hour or so before your test take a piss, but be sure you can still be ready to piss at the test, and then while your pissing wait till like you can tell your winding down and then stick the cup into the stream, it worked multiple times for my two friends even for court issued ones where they have the sheriff and shit in there with you.

14. 500mg niacin

pop 2, chug water + B complex vitamins

your skins gonna get itchy and hot as fuck

15. Niacin doesn't work... been there, done that. The "Sur-gel" shit is also a MYTH....

I've been taking drug test for 15 years now, as I'm on probation for 45!!! Trust me, I know. I'm not even sure WHY I asked for info, as I knew it would amount to same answers! lol

The whole sur-gel thing is doing NOTHING but diluting your piss... you're supposed to drink the surgel then down like a gallon of water. The sur-gel does NOTHING, the water is what makes you pass! Your essentially a human faucet!

I'm taking an at home drug test today to see where I stand... WITHOUT diluting. This is after doing the steps listed in the OP. I'll let yall know the results!

IMO and from experience (and MY BODY TYPE!), the best method is THIS! Stop smoking 3 weeks prior to the test (I've got 2 weeks and some days under my belt, right now):

- During the non-smoking weeks leading up to the urine screen piss as often as possible! But DO NOT dilute your piss, as you won't be flushing out metabolites! You want your piss to be dark, that means the "junk" is coming out of you!

- Take green tea pills and drink cranberry juice to help you urinate, but AGAIN, not to the point where you're pissing STRAIGHT WATER!!!!

- SWEAT. SWEAT. AND SWEAT SOME MORE!!!! Do this by getting into your car and BLASTING the heat while wearing multiple layers of clothing... do it as much as you can stand... Work out if you're not a lazy ass stoner!

- Get a system cleanser a week before the test, that'll make you SHIT/PISS/PUKE/WHATEVER! The cleaner your body, the better chances you have. You'd be amazed how much SHIT is in your SHIT!!!! You want to get as many toxins out of your system as possible.... Go as far as to use HARSH laxatives, if you HAVE TO! ( I DO! )

- On the day of the test, wake up early. Pop a couple creatine pills or use the powder in your water. (they test for creatine levels and it can throw up a "red flag"!) Start drinking water and cranberry juice. It sucks! You have to drink A LOT, until your literally pissing CLEAR (pure water). At this point, you're the faucet.... and you also feel "out of it" and like PURE SHIT! But if it's for your freedom, its worth it!

- About 2 hrs prior to the test, pop a couple multi-vitamins! This will help color the water/creatine coming out of you. CLEAR PISS ALSO THROWS A RED FLAG!!!!

... That's it! If they question high creatine levels, just say you work out and use a lot of supplements. That'll cover your ass for the vitamin colored piss AND the creatine levels if they question it!

Go home and burn it down.....

16. I have to ask, what did you do to get 45 years of probation?

17. A LOT! lol.... We'll leave it at that! :D

I wanted to let everyone know, I took a 99.9% accurate drug test yesterday and passed with FLYING colors!!! Now I wait until Thursday, take my drug test WITHOUT HAVING TO DILUTE and then come home and BLAAAAYYYYYYYZZZZEEEEEE IT DOWN!!!!! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

The system that I used in the OP worked to PERFECTION for MY smoking habits!

... hope this can help someone in the future!!! *pats self on back*

18. when you piss don't use the start of the stream or last of it. the lab test doesn't fail if you have a little it after a certain amount you fail. the start and end of the stream will have the most shit in you system. work out and drink water

19. Refer to OP and my last post....