Seasoned Grower Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by chemists, May 1, 2012.

1. Whats the longest its taken for one of your plants to rebound from stress? My plants were only about 4-5 inches tall when they got a little too close to the lamp. Its been a little over a month now and still no new growth, but the leaves are still green. Im just not sure if they might come back or not.

2. Dam tht sucks

3. Well to give a correct response, here's a few questions. Are u letting the soil dry out properly? What kind of light are u using? The distance from the light? What nutrients are u using? Organic grow or chemical?

4. Yes the soil dries out, theyre in a sun room now, I took the lamps away after the burn. Not using nutes at this point.

5. The pot could be too small causing rootbound, if the plant looks yealthy it should bounce back soon, adding a kelp product helps reduce stress but dont use too much.

6. [quote name='"Boggieman"']The pot could be too small causing rootbound, if the plant looks yealthy it should bounce back soon, adding a kelp product helps reduce stress but dont use too much.[/quote]

I agree. Also pull the container off the plant carefully and check the roots.

7. Pretty sure its not root bound, just not growing because of the stress. They were moved from CFL to regular light too though so im sure thats not helping. Appreciate the feedback.

8. [quote name='"chemists"']Pretty sure its not root bound, just not growing because of the stress. They were moved from CFL to regular light too though so im sure thats not helping. Appreciate the feedback.[/quote]

So maybe just give it some root food. Then foliar spray with a light light feeding of that kelp food. And get some light over it.