Season finale of House!

Discussion in 'General' started by bonglicious, May 12, 2009.

1. #1 bonglicious, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    Who watched it? And what did you think?
    I didn't get the end at all, starting when he was talking to that lady with the name that I don't want to try to spell. Was he having flashbacks? And what was wrong with him? Why was the Harold and Kumar guy and the other girl there again? Was he hullucinating?
    WTF was going on?

2. Hahaha me and my dad, whos a doctor, love to watch this and make fun of how dumb it is.

3. Man, your cool man.

4. Someone tell me what the fuck happened!?

5. I like to make fun of new blades, zing!

6. in the episode before this episode House was hallucinating and wanted to stop so he told cutty about it and she said it was because he was taking to many vicodin so cutty came back to the house with him so she could get rid of all the pills in hopes that would stop him from hallucinating and then after he recovered and stopped seeing amber they fucked. but in the new episode(season finale) the ending showed that her coming back to his house was all just a hallucination and he was really going through that whole thing by himself but he thought she was there....

and then chase and cameron also get married but no one really cares about that.

7. Ohhhh. Thanks. That cleared a lot.
    But, why did he go to that psychiariaciacrairciatric hospital? Why didn't the other doctors try to find out what was wrong with him instead of sending him to a crazy house?

8. man that show is just horrific.

9. I forgot to say: rep to you good sir.

10. House got so fuckin stupid after the new team showed up.

Fuck House.